Chapter 12

He pecks me on the lips once more.

"Well nice attempt on kissing me" he smirks

"Ive wanted to..to"I stop.

"Wanted to,what?" He asks.

"Nothing" I bit down on my bottom lip.

"No tell me please, I'm curious now" he continues.

"I've though about kissing you." I blurt out and couldn't help the embarrassed blush.

"Kimberly I've thought about it too" he says and I let out a relieved sigh that I didn't know was there.

He wanted to kiss me.

"I think I.." He begins but gets cut off a phone buzzing.
Thank you phone.

He lets go of my hand to reach into his pocket and pulls out his phone.

"Kimberly.." his eyes go wide.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"When's the last time you had your phone?"

I reach into my pocket and I cant feel my phone..wheres my phone?! Oh my gosh I left it in the hotel,shit what if Alexia finds it... what if she sees Zayn's conversation!! What if she starts reading Harry's conversation, I start hyperventilating.

"Its fine don't worry"Harry tries to calm me down, and it doesn't work, knowing that Alexia probably has my phone is a terrible thought to be thinking.

"Harry what did the text say?" I try to breath normally.

"All it says is, 'Is this Harry from earlier?' I mean I haven't seen anyone today except for you" he says like he didn't want to.

"May I reply?" Well my fear turned into a reality, its Alexia or even worse Zayn, but how can Zayn possibly remember his name..he hates Harry.

"Go right ahead, I am not stoping you" he says and hands me his phone.

What do I say? I don't even know what to say.. should I say leave me alone,or to leave Harry alone? I don't know at this point.

"What do I say?" I whisper to myself but Harry manages to hear.

He looks down at me, "Don't say anything at all, what's the point love, who ever it is,they are going to keep on bothering us." He says and is true.

The stealing my phone part isn't a big deal, I can replace it within a heart beat, it's that someone who has it.

"Alright" I give an awkward smile and hand back Harry's phone he then swiftly takes me into his arms, wraps them around me and I hug him tightly never wanting to let go.

What will happen later, what will Alexia or Zayn say? Or can it be nothing and I'm over reacting. I burry my face in Harry's chest and he rubs my back up and down comforting me.

"Harry, can we go back to the hotel" I mumble in his chest.

"Yea, no problem" he quickly answers and he breaks the hug.

We walk all the way back to Harry's car and drive off.

"You can come in my room if you want" I say and he nods focused on the road.

We park in the hotels parking lot
and enter the main lobby and head upstairs.

As we walk out of the stair way Ms Conner comes from the corner and walks towards us with a shocked looked on her face. What?

"Mum!" Harry says shocked while walking towards Ms conner.. wait Mum?!

"Ms, this is the son you were taking about yesterday?" I stare at Harry obviously shocked.

"Yes this is, I assume you guys already met?"

We just haven't met, I think we are dating. We even kissed..twice my subconscious adds.

"We .pmet at a bakery not to far from here and you're lovely son bought me lunch" I smile deciding to go with that version.

"Oh that was nice of you Harry" Ms Conner beams obviously proud at her son.

Ms Conner must of adopted Harry. Yea...

"Well Harry, I see you're busy with Miss Landes so I will see you two later."

"Bye Mum" Harry gives her a small hug and Ms Conner enters her room.

That was a turn of events.

" I hope you don't find this even more weird Kimberly" he says while pulling back his long curly hair.

"I don't" I smile, I don't really mind if I'm dating my teacher step son.

We enter my room and the first thing I do is walk over to the tv.