Chapter 9

Kimberly's P.O.V.

I unlock my room and see Alexia and Rose, Zayn on the other hand is no wear in sight. He must of went to his room.

"Hello ladies." I say polity trying to make convo.

"Where were you?" Rose snaps outta the blue.

"I was out" like it's any of there business...

"Where?" She repeats, this time with more anger.

"Non of your business." I cross my arms

That's last thing I would tell her, oh and by they way I was with Zayn....yea no thank you, I'll pass.

"Where you with Zayn?" Alexia say says in a devilish tone like she read my mind.

"I was not with Zayn" I say nervously while placing my jacket down and taking a seat.

"So how was your day?" I say changing the subject.

"Good we went to London" Alexia mocks.

"Oh that's nice" I say,like I could care less, do I care?

"Didn't you have lunch with Louis?" Rose buts in.

"No he canceled on me, he needed to finish some work" I lie.

Instead of being a nice friend and say there always next time no they burst out of laughter, including Rose, even though im lying just to get my self out of the
conversation it still hurts.

"No surprise there everyone is ditching you today" Alexia snickered.

"Leave the poor girl alone Alex" Rose stands up for me but doesn't feel right, like she was faking it.

"Okay I won't say anything Rosie" Alexia says.

What's with the nicknames, Alex, Rosie...what is this, high school?

"Well I'm gonna go see if Zayn is back see you Rose" Alexia gets up and leaves. Good fucking riddance.

To be honest I didn't think Alexia would say bye to me. Ever since the scene in the restaurant with Zayn Alexia and I are in one big fight. What seems like forever is really a day ago.

"Okay Kim, Alexia is gone what actually happened today" Rose says while placing her hands on her hips.

"I went to lunch by myself, I swear" I say while crossing my heart.

"Bull shit" she gives me this squint like she knows, " I know you and Zayn did something today, he obviously likes you".

"Oh my gosh Rose I went to the bakery alone, besides me and Zayn are friends nothing more" I clench my fists fighting the urge to tell her the truth but I'm not.

"Oh please, the way Zayn looks at you in class, and you avoiding him"

"I avoid him cause he likes me but for Alexia's sake and my own safety I stay away!"

"So you do like him" she smiles

"I did when he stood up for me but know we are just friends, okay now that you know the truth go tell your bestie Alex so more shit can be disturbed"

"Bestie? What the hell!" She nearly shouts.

"You know perfectly what i mean, you and Alexia are like all buddy buddy now" i throw my hands in the air and wave it around to the hotel room stating what just happend

"The fuck is your problem Kimberly" she screams at me.

I don't say anything instead I grab my wallet and phone and get the hell out.