Chapter 11

"Is everything okay Kimberly, your quiet." Harry says while focused on the road.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I was just thinking." I answer.

"About?" He asks, turning his head to face me.

"Nothing important" I quickly answer

"If you say so" he shakes it off.

I'm kinda glad he dropped it, I don't really feel like saying, I imagine us kissing, I would look like an idiot saying it.

We park infront of Millhouse pub and I give one of those why we here looks at Harry and he points to outside and gets out, I stay put.

"I though we can walk the rest of the way" he says opening the door and I get out.

We walk the rest of the way just as promised and arrive at the familiar surroundings, it looks beautiful in the daylight.

"Okay Harry are you ready?" I ask while pulling out my sketchbook and pencils from my bag.

"Should I pose for you?" He laughs while placing both hands on both sides of his hip.

"I just need a smile"

"Alright" he says and sits on a rock and I sit across from him.

I start sketching the shape of his face and start the basic outline of his facial features. I remember in grade 11 drawing and painting faces, I'm no leoanardo devinchi but I think I can draw a thing or two.

I look up to harry.

Harry's P.O.V.

I observe her drawing my eyes on the canvas occasionally looking up at my eyes.

Can I kiss her here, now?

No I can't...

"Don't show anyone or else" my threat was threaded with my poorly discussed laugh.

"I have to show the teacher" she laughs

"Fine fine, if you say so" I say and roll my eyes but smile right after.

She puts the sketchbook down and I look at her with confusion.

"Did I say something wrong?, I was just kidding."

"No, I'm just tried of drawing, besides I'm almost done, I just need to shade and add value and I'll be done" she says while packing her stuff and I let out a relieved sigh.

I then grab my phone to look at the time and see a billion texts from my mother..

*where are you?*

*where did you go, why did you hang up on me??*

*you still going to attend tomorrow's class, Harry you better be there!*

I quickly reply.

*Im sorry that I didn't answer you before, I'm with my friend at the moment, and I promised you I would go*

I lock my phone and put in in my pocket.

"Kimberly it's 1pm wanna go for lunch?"

"Sure, I'd love to" she says sweetly

"There is this little cottage restaurant just down that path" I point to a little gravel path.

"Look forward to it" she says and we both stand up.

As were walking a dog starts running towards us.. I'm going to take advantage of this, I am going to kiss her, worry about the consequences later.

"Wait!! Thats a wild dog" i said worried but I was only faking.

"Oh" She squeaks

"We have to stay close, if we separate he will feel...threatened, and attack all vinyl parts"

"What! All my parts are vinyl!" She panics, covering her body and squirming.

"We have to stand still, let him sniff you a bit" I wrap my arms around her waist and put my rest my head on her shoulder.

Kimberly squirms as the dog starts sniffing her shoes "shh it's fine." I say trying to make her feel a bit safer.

Kimberly's P.O.V.

I look at the dog and see something shiny.I see a dog tag, wait a dog tag?! I read Brody.

I see what Harry's trying to do here. He wants to kiss me and me wanting to kiss him. Nows my chance.

"Harry maybe I should turn to face you" I suggest playing along to my little plan.

"Ah.." he pauses "sure" he finishes.

I slowly turn around then quickly peck his lips catching him off guard.

"Ouch" he says while rubbing his lip with his two fingers.

"Oh my gosh Harry I'm so sorry " I say while covering my mouth trying to hide my smile, well that could of gone better.

"It's okay love" he reassures me.

"I..." Before I finished my sentence Harry's lips were on mine.

His lips are everything I imagined they would be like, they ate soft and warm, with a hint on mint.

Are lips were at sync with one another.He puts both of his hands on my face pulling me closer to him, and I place my hands on his chest. Counting every second while his lips are pressed against mine.