Chapter 9: Lucy's Unexpected Training

Kon'nichiwa, minna! Sorry for not updating this story much...I was kinda busy with my others! ^.^; Sorry about that! ♥ I had a really nice four day weekend...how was all of yours? c:  I don't want to go back to school tomorrow, but I do wanna see what I got on my test since it was really hard yet I thought I did good on it. c: ♥ Anyways...  I dedicate this chapter to Luvli_Grl!  Go fan her if you haven't; she's a great person! c':  I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and remember; feedback is greatly apprecaited~!  Hopefully I can update a few more times!  Until next time, everyone!

я y - c н α η ,

т н є  и α ℓ υ  ω я ι т є я --★☆

❧☸❦☸❧☸❦☸❧

====================================================================

Natsu sat in the waiting room of the infirmary, listening intently as he heard Alafan and the healers shuffling around in the room next door; the infirmary.  He was confused, but mostly concerned as to the fact Lucy had just suddenly collapsed.  What would have caused her to do that?

"Natsu!"  Happy exclaimed, the exceed along with the others bursting through the door.

They ran up to him.  "We heard the news,"  Erza replied quickly.  "What happened to Lucy?"

Natsu sighed.  "I don't know.  We were at the festival when she suddenly collapsed."

"Has Alafan said anything?"  Wendy asked, holding Charle to her.

Natsu shook his head.  "He's still in there with Lucy."

There was a small silence, and everyone made a noise of apprehension.

"We'll have to wait, then."  Charle replied.

-------------------------- ♦ Fαιяу тαιℓ : Lєgєηd of тнє Fαllєη ♦ --------------------------

Lucy felt herself being jerked from unconsciousness, like she was sumberged in a thick liquid.  She suddenly became aware of her surroundings; she could hear, feel, and smell.

The first thing she heard was Alafan's voice.

"I was so worried..."  He was saying.  "Lucy must not be connected with Alys yet."

Alafan...?  Lucy thought, her mind foggy.

A healer spoke after.  "If that's true, Lady Alys will have to go through training in order to connect with the former Alys."

"I have to go through training...?"

Alafan and Vivian turned to her in surprise, and Lucy sat up, clutching her forehead.

"Lady Alys!"  Vivian exclaimed, relieved.

"How are you feeling?"  Alafan asked, looking at her.

Lucy mumbled her answer but then tried again.  "Ugh...Still have a headache, but...other than that, nothing..."

"I see.  The headache should leave soon,"  Alafan replied, smiling kindly.  "And to answer your question, Miss Lucy; yes.  If you want to be able to use Alys' magic properly, you'll have to go deep into your mind in order to aquire it.  I believe you will go through the life of Alys once your there."

"I'll go through Alys' life?"  Lucy asked, incredulous.  "Really?"

Alafan nodded.  "It's imperative we start soon.  But, I don't want you to overexert yourself; you should rest and start in the morning."

"I see..."  Lucy murmured, standing.  "I'll do it.  Tomorrow, I'll do it for sure!"

Alafan chuckled.  "We're counting on you.  Now, why don't we go see your friends?  They've been waiting for your recovery all this time, only taking turns in sleeping."