Chapter 19: Erza vs Lorelie!

Kon'nichiwa, everyone! ♥  I'd like to apologize for not updating sooner... ^.^;  I would use the excuse I was busy and all, but you've all heard that a bunch of times. :p  No matter, it's true...I have been really busy lately.  But I hope you all had a nice New Year's? c:  Mine was pretty fun! ♥ Goodness, I have so many tests to study for before I go back to school, ugh. -.-  Well, anyways, I want to also apologize for not letting any of you see the long-awaited battle of Lucy and Donovan in this chapter...but it will most certainly be in the next one!!  Gomene, minna!!

Multimedia is Erza's theme, of course. c;  You gotta play it when Erza's battle comes along (which is most of the chapter haha).  I hope you all enjoy the music!

I dedicate this chapter to fairytailnalu1.  I miss you, man! ;^;  I haven't heard from you in awhile! </3  But anyway, please fan him because he's my best friend and an amazing writer! ♥ He writes NaLu Fan Fictions as well, haha!  I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and please remember to vote and comment; it really means a lot to me!  Until the next chapter, everyone!

я y - c н α η ,

т н є и α ℓ υ ω я ι т є я - - ღ

=====================================================================

"What's going on?"  Gray began, bleeding from the scratches from his exposed torso and his forehead.

The barrier rippled, and with a loud gasp, Gray along with the others watched as even though the barrier was contained, the Black Brigades were able to enter just as before.

"The barrier's weak again!"  Wendy exclaimed, flying out of the way as a Black Brigade tried to ensnare her with its magic.

"Does that mean something happened to Lucy and Natsu?"  Charle asked nervously.

"Shit..."  Gray muttered, clutching his shoulder which was severely cut by one of the Black Brigades' wind swords.

"W-We won't last much longer if we continue to battle like this!"  Chelia exclaimed, dragging her arm diagonally as dust blew into her face, which she shut one eye tightly to.

"We need some more help!"  Happy exclaimed.

"Now then; we might be the help you need."

Fairy Tail and Lamia Scale both glanced past the cross fire, and spotted Cana and Juvia.

"Juvia will use all the strength in her to help!"  Juvia exclaimed, raising herself in a nearby lake of water.

Cana pulled out her cards, smirking devishly.  "It may just be the rest of us, but two more is better than none."

"Alright!  Cana and Juvia are here!"  Sherry exclaimed a little too enthusiastically.

"We'll keep this up for as long as we can..."  Gray replied, smirking as smoke clouds billowed past him.

Lyon looked at him in question, surprised at his confidence.  Gray's smirk widened, and as the smoke cleared the rest of Fairy Tail was shown fighting their battles, confident and pushing on.  

"Cause we're Fairy Tail!"

-------------------------- ♦ Fαιяу тαιℓ : Lєgєηd of тнє Fαllєη ♦ --------------------------

Erza slid across the ground as Lorelie slammed her posioned sword into the ground, causing the dirt to turn black.  Still in her Flight Armor, Erza dodged as acid flicked towards her, unable to catch her from her speed.  Lorelie raised her sword into the air, thunder ringing through the air as dark clouds gathered in the sky.  Lightning flashed in the clouds, and the wind began to pick up.