|Chapter Ten|

Emily Gills.

Caleb had explained everything to me from how the wolves were created, they were either bitten or born. But being bitten and turning into a werewolf was a very rare case. It usually never happened and the process behind it was very long and took much more then just a bite. He explained that many years ago a man fell in love with a female and he formed into a wolf and they were actually mates. He explained that we were mates and I was a Luna to his pack which meant I had just as much power over the pack then him. Packs tend to come in ten through fifty, Caleb's pack was at fifty but after being attacked he was not sure how many survived.

"When are you going to look for your pack?" I asked as I ran my fingers through his hair. We were sitting in the dark, he was staring at my ceiling as if he was tracing patterns in his mind.

"I planned to go tonight," He answered not seeming startled by his question.

I raised one eyebrow.

"Why tonight?"

"Well for one, its a full moon tonight so it's best I stay as far from you as possible. Even for me as an Alpha it can be hard to keep in control especially around you. I need to find my pack tonight because it will be easiest." He explains.

"Will you come back if you find them?" I asked pushing myself out of bed and staring at him wide eye'd.

He looked down almost defeated and shook his head. "I will have to go over pack business with them and we have to find a new place to live."

"Leave." I said through my teeth.

"What?" He asked, leaning up with me and quickly taking my hands in his.

"Just get out. I shouldn't have let myself get so close to you if this was going to happen."

"Why are you saying this I am going to see you soon." He whispered.

"When? When is soon?" I asked, snatching my hands from him. Once again, he looked down and shrugged.

"I-I don't know."

"Exactly. So just please leave before it gets worse."

Caleb stared at me as if I was crazy. The hurt in his eyes was there, clear but I was sick and tired of everyone coming into my life and leaving. I am tired of temporary. Caleb was supposed to be my 'mate' meaning he was always supposed to be here for me, never leave me. I looked down, I couldn't look into his eyes anymore.

"Emily..." he whispered my name. "I'm gonna come back for you, I promise you that. I needed to heal so I can go out and find my pack. Escpecially on a full moon. I don't know how long it will take but I promise I will come back. I have young ones in my pack and wouldn't be able to deal with the guilt if they killed someone tonight."

"Yeah but what about you!" I cried, I hadn't realized I was actually crying. Why was I crying in the first place? I had barley met this man and I'm already crying over him. I shouldn't be crying. I need to stay strong.

"What about me?" He asked, I looked back up at him to see his head was tilted. "Don't cry."

I took a deep breath, swollowing everything in me and said, "If your going to find your pack tonight I want to come with you.

"No."

"Yes."

"No Emily. No way I am letting that happen." He authoritized.

"Well too back because I'm going with you." I stood up from my bed, walking over to my closet and rummaging until I found a jacket.

"Please just stay here. You could get hurt." The amount of care in his voice made me sigh in defeat. "I will come back tomorrow to check on you."

He walked over to my window, opened it and sat on the ledge.

"Be careful," I whispered.

Caleb stared at me before grabbing my face and pulling my lips to his. He kissed me with so much passion I nearly forgot where we were. I wraped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair until he pulled away, gave me one last smile then jumped.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Its short and not my best but I wanted to get something up there