16

I headed to Mr Minter's class with both Eloise and Mia. I told them to wait outside as I took a deep breath in and knocked on the door.

"Simon?" I said and he turned his head to look at me.

"What do you want" he said grumpily.

"To talk to you"

"About what, your new bestie Mia?" He grumbled.

"Yes" I said.

"Why did you forgive her?" He said turning to face me and slamming his hand down on the desk "she ruined us for fucks sake"

"And we're back together now, are we not?" I snapped and he fell silent.

"Not officially, but I guess so.." He said in a low tone.

"I ruined her as well you know" I said softly.

"How?"

"I baited out her life and ever since she's been getting stick for it. Then a rumour got twisted from overhearing the nurses and she got all the blame for my illness. She ended up getting diagnosed with bipolar and servers depression and lived with the guilt of what she did to me" I said and he stayed silent.

"If I can forgive you and my parents, I can certainly forgive her. I told my three friends about me and you and two of them left, Eloise and Mia stayed. But I don't care anymore because it's only a few months until I'm legally and adult and done with this school, for good."

"Only a few more months till we can come out as official" he smirked then stood up and walked over to me.

"Please don't be mad, I've already had two friends ditch me and I really don't need the man I love hating me as well" I said as he towered over me.

"Who said I was mad?" He smirked and grabbed my face, then planted a kiss on my lips.

I heard squealing causing me and Simon to pull apart, I turned around to see Eloise and Mia jumping up and down and squealing. Idiots.

------

The timer went and everybody screamed and cheered, the Deputy Head tried to shout but failed miserably and ended up cheering with us too. I was done, I was finally finished with school, no more waking up early, no more early nights, no more abiding by rules, no more bullshit and now i can finally live my own life. 

I headed out the hall, not hobbling as I felt quite better, and down the steps to meet up with Mia and Eloise.

"My place? Sleepover?" I said looking at the pair. 

The both had a shining smile on their faces and nodded.

-----A few weeks later---------

I opened my door and unlocked my car, I passed my test and my parents got me a car and to be honest I was happy with my BMW M6. I drove to Eloise's house where her and Mia were, they looked really nice, we were heading to Calfreezy's party at this flat and I was so excited. 

Over the past few weeks, I had been getting these weird messages from the same person, they were threatening as well. One time they text me something to do with a knife, I come home one night and found knife scratchings on my desk. I haven't told anyone, in fear they might do something if I do. They also blackmailed me into things, making me steal from my parents and leave them in places, one time I didn't do it and I was followed home and scared to death at night. But with Calfreezy's party coming up, I hadn't received a text in a week.

"Hellooooo" Mia said getting into the car.

"Hey girlies" I said then put the handbrake down as they buckled up, then pressed on the accelerator. 

"So, I've heard that you guys have some eye candy, Cough, JJ, Cough, Tobi" I teased.

"No, we do not!" Eloise said making it, even more, easier to believe.

"Yeah yeah, Mrs Olatunji" I teased and she punched my arm.

"Hey! I'm driving" I said and then laughed.

We arrived at the flat and I parked up then headed up the escalator, we could already hear the boom of the music. I opened the door of Freezy's flat and felt the blast of music and alcohol overwhelm me. I looked around with Eloise and Mia not recognising anybody. 

I grabbed myself a drink then turned around to see Mia with Tobi.

"Liars" I laughed to myself whilst shaking my head.

I moved through the crowd to see Simon, Freya, Sarah and Kayleigh all dancing together on the dance floor. They got quite intimate but I knew it was a joke and that they were just drunk. I stood there in my white jeans that were ripped at the knee, a black shoulder cut top that exposed my collar bones, black heels, black clasp bag and my perfect makeup and hair, watching them until Simon looked up and saw me.

He stood there awkwardly as I smirked at him, he knew I was watching him getting his groove on the entire time. He walked up to me, putting his hand through his quiff making it poofier and slightly messier, they way I loved it.

"Erm, Hey- Babe" He said awkwardly.

"I didn't know you had such groovy movements" I smirked looking up at him still, in a soft tone yet still with my squeak.

"Errr, yeaahh" He said scratching the back of his head.

My favourite old school song come on called Girlfriend by N'Sync. I bit my lip whilst my hips moved with the groove of the music. I raised my arms whilst Simon smirked at me and wrapped them round his neck. I started singing along with the music, my face close to Simon's. He leaned in and so did I, I brushed my lips against his teasing him as he grabbed my arse. I pulled away teasing him again and continued singing along to the music and dancing. He got close behind me and my hips moved along with his, I knew he was struggling. I slow slut dropped facing him, placing my hands on his chest then moving down brushing either side of his crotch. The song ended and I was just about to walk off when my arm was yanked back by Simon. He pulled me close to him so our lips were inches away.

"Oh you're not getting off that easy" He smirked then grabbed my face and kissed my intimately. 

Just then I felt my phone vibrate, I pulle away from Simon. It was a text message from the threatening number. My heart started to race and a lump formed in my throat as I opened the message.

'Go to the bedroom or someone gets hurt'