And I...

I fell asleep on the plane and when I woke up, I saw Tord. He started to smile when he heard me start to wake up. "Hey there Tommy." Tord whispers, smiling down at me. I breathed in and do what I vowed to do when I saw Tord again. I sat up and looked into Tord's face. Then I slapped him as hard as I could.

Tord flinched back and I held his face. "Ow!" He grunts, looking at me in surprise. I crossed my arms snobbishly and glared at Tord. "What was that for!?" Tord yells, sniffing. "You left me, so here I am now. And I'm going to leave my mark, be it physically or figuratively." I hiss, lifting my chin up. Tord rolls his eyes and crosses his arms too.

Tord blushes slightly and drops his arms. "You know what we haven't done in a while Tom?" Tord asks, biting his lip. "Yeah wha-!?" I start, before getting pecked on the lip my Tord. My entire body freezes up and my eyes go wide. "I-I'm sorry... Are you sure you-!?" I start again, my voice going hoarse, when Tord crashes into my lips. I pull away for a quick second, blushing uncontrollably. I look at Tord for a second before passionately kissing him.

I pull him close to me, and turn my head to the right, getting the perfect angle for our kiss. Tord starts to cry, sliding his hand into my hair, slowly pushing it back. I start to trail my hand down Tord's back, letting it end at his hip, where I pull him even closer. He starts to creep his tongue into my mouth and my eyes open in surprise. Tord's brow is furrowed, and his full attention is on me, as if he's apologizing for all the missed time. I let him into my mouth and we fall to the floor. I lose myself in Tord.

I come back to my full consciousness and my hand is down Tord's uniform. His hands are around my hips and our spit covers our faces. I pull Tord close to me and start to kiss down his neck. He smiles and curls into a small ball. I chuckle and out my arms around him.

A foot nudges my back suddenly and I look up. "You two lovebirds done yet? It's kinda not safe." Kathrine jokes, smiling wryly. "Ugh fine." I groan, my voice raspy. My eyes widen, and I touch my throat. I cough slightly and stand up. I grab Tord's arm and tug slightly, while Tord groans. "Time to go!" I chirp, pulling harder. "Fiiiiiiiine." Tord grunts, standing up. I smile and lead Tord towards the lights of the camp.

We get to our tents, and I'm still wiping the spit off of Tord's face. "Stop wiggling!" I growl, taking my sleeve and wiping Tord's face. "Nuuuuu!" Tord whines, swatting my hands away. I grunt, and wipe Tord's face with my other hand. He whines, but I manage to get most of it off. He's giving me a pouty face, but I pretend to be blind. I laugh and pull Tord to his bed. I can tell it's his because of all the guns laying about. "Dude... I thought we talked you out of the gun addiction when you shot the blind waitress..." I groaned, seeing the guns strewn carelessly about. "Pfffft, at lest it's better than my hentai addiction. Which I can't even obsess over anymore." Tord huffs, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow. "Yeah... I think I still have all your magazines in the closet." I say, remembering the piles of hentai in our bedroom closet. Tord's cheeks turn light pink as he puffs his cheeks.

"Anyways..." Tord mutters, dumping all the guns off of the bed. "What do you want to do?" I blush slightly, taking the comment the wrong way. Tord doesn't notice. "Um... Tom?" He asks, before realizing what he implied. "Oh! N-no! That's no what I meant! Tom!?" He freaks out, reaching out into the air, trying to find me. "N-no... It's fine." I cough awkwardly, grinning. "W-we could um..." I start, but finish by drifting off awkwardly. Tord just look away for a second.

He stands up. "Um Tord?" I ask, holding my hand out. He just walks over to me, running into my hands. He just grabs my wrists, and stared into my eyes. Then he pulled my arms up and lifted me up. "T-Tord?" I mutter, hanging wrong my wrists. "I would love to see your face right now." Tord cracks up, dropping me onto the bed. "What the hell?" I ask, dumbfounded by the random experience that just occurred. "I don't know... I get impulsive." Tord jests, flopping onto the bed. "Well your my little impulsive boyfriend." I coo, lying down next to Tord. He just smiles.

A.N: Some fluff for the readers ;D
Kathrine belongs to Tigerpaws200