Respect

"Thieves! Fire! Murder!" A guttural, weary voice hollers as an ancient sled bursts out of the trees, pulled by twelve, very large brown rabbits. The rider is an old man, with greying, dirty blonde hair, wild blue eyes and a very large, crooked nose. A shaggy beard, long hair with bird feaces in it and bushy eyebrows dominate his features, adding to his wild appearance. The brown, baggy robes, the wooden staff and the strange hat - rather like Bofur's - gives a clear identification of what he is: An Istari. And I know this one personally.

"Radagast!" I beam as I sheathe my weapons, indicating to everyone the man is no threat. But Dwarves aren't trusting by nature, so no-one lowers their weapons.

The old Wizard snaps his attention to me. "Zorina! Lovely to see you, dear." His grin stretches ear to ear as he briskly walks over to me, quite energetically for a man as frail as he. We embrace, glad to see each other. I owe this old man so much...

"It's okay, it's Radagast the Brown." Gandalf proclaims. Now with the knowledge he's a Wizard, I can see most of the Dwarves lower their weapons.

Radagast quickly ends our hug, smiling down at me. "It's great to see you out and about again, Zorina." 

"I'm happy to see you again, Radagast-vor." I smile, but it quickly falters as I frown in confusion. "But what are you doing here?"

His crazy eyes widen in clarity as he remembers why he's here. Quickly searching the group, he finds Gandalf. Istari business, I presume. Quickly shuffling over to his fellow Wizard, Radagast starts rambling. "Gandalf. Something's wrong. Something's terribly wrong."

"Yes...?" Gandalf asks, urging the Brown Wizard to continue.

Radagast opens his mouth to speak, raising a finger for emphasis, but his mouth instantly closes as he draws a blank. He pauses to think, opening his mouth again, only to close it one more in frustration as his mind fails to remember his mission. "Just give me a minute." He pleads, as the Dwarves and Bilbo wait in confused and surprised silence, some with weapons still drawn.

"Oh, I had a though and now I've lost it." Radagast exclaims in irritation. "It was right there on the tip of my tongue." He indicates to his tongue with his finger as he utters this, but suddenly he stiffens. Gandalf looks at his face in curiosity, seeming to spot something. This should be good. "Oh. It's not a thought at all." His words come out strange, as if something is in his mouth... The Dwarves crane their necks, trying to see what the crazy Wizard is babbling about.

"It's a silly old..." Radagast pauses as Gandalf reaches over to the other Wizard, grabbing something from Radagast's mouth, and the object is finally revealed, "stick insect." Gandalf places the insect onto Radagast's outstretched hand. The Dwarves look utterly confused, Thorin seems outright disgusted. I burst out laughing, falling to the ground in absolute hysterics. That old man just makes my day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two Wizards scurry off to get some privacy as Radagast remembers his urgent matter. Gandalf shoots me a warning look. "Zorina, promise me you won't listen." He scolds.

I sigh. "Vel eïnradhin iet ai Shur'tugal, eka wilae néiat eld hórn." I feel the magic from my words bind me. I'm unable to break this promise. Gandalf nods his approval, before continuing to find a spot further from the group. My body begins to relax, but as it does, the events from last night catch up to me. My right shin starts to throb, before igniting into a sharp, stabbing pain. I also notice the piercing jabs of pain in my chest from the broken ribs. I grimace.