Part 1

When she was a kid, Sekushī (or Seku for short) always came to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria. Now, after the Bite Of '87, the restaurant closed... But the mascots were still alive at night. So now, there were multiple sets of animatronics: The Original Five, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy and Fredbear. The toys, Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica and Toy Foxy. Then the withered... Withered Freddy, Withered Bonnie, Withered Chica and Withered Foxy. The withered were kinda like the parents of the original five...except Fredbear. And the toys were like siblings to them. Now, back to the story. Sekushī, after witnessing The Bite Of '87 as a kid, wanted to protect anyone from it happening again. That was a promise.

When Sekushī arrived at the old pizza place, a thunder storm had begun. She ran inside, her cloak protecting her from the cold water, unstoppably falling from the black clouds in the sky. Instantly, Sekushī had flashbacks from the past. Her parents being dragged by her into the restaurant, eager to see the four animal robots. She was always in love with the one that caused the Bite. She walked through the small corridor, her footsteps ringing through the building. Soon, she ended up in the main room. She felt a rush of curiosity through her. She ventured in further, seeing three standing there. Their names were Bonnie, Chica and Freddy. Her eyes were fixed away from the stage but instead to the small display in the corner of the room. The words were strung across a sign saying "OUT OF ORDER." Sekushī wanted to peek inside. Knowing it was dangerous, she shone her small keyring torch inside. There she saw him. Tall as a fully grown adult, with a hook for a hand and two, bare endoskeleton legs. He had a name now. They called him Foxy, but she knew better. Fumbling in her pockets, Sekushī found the keys to her office. Thinking of her office, she wondered where it was. She wondered down the corridor where she came from and eventually found a small, rotted sign above a door saying "Security". She walked through the electronic doorway and there it was, perfectly preserved, her office.

12:00am
"Ah! Finally settled in! Now, how do you work these security monitors? Ah ha! There we go!" She said as the screens and cameras flickered to life. "So.... what now?" The phone rang. She couldn't resist the urge to pick it up. Wondering if someone got the wrong number, she stuttered, "H-hello?"
"Hello? Hello hello?"
"Uh.... Hi can I help you? I'm the new night guard at Freddy's Pizza an-"
"I wanted to record a message to help you through with your first night."
"Of course it's recorded!" She said as she slammed the 'mute button'
*this part is muted for your own protection*

2:15am
Now that Sekushī was done raging, she went to explore. She found a sign saying "Kids Cove". Then she remembered. Kids Cove........ Mangle used to hang out there, and literally hang out. Mangle (or Toy Foxy) always was played or tampered with. Mangle was supposed to be Foxy's sister but people always think they're in love. She saw others in the corner. Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, and..... "Where's Toy Freddy?" She asked herself. Something wasn't right. So she turned back to have another explore.

5:55am
"What's in here? 'Parts and Service?' Let's see here....." Sekushī whispered. She opened the creaky door, hoping not to attract any attention. She looked at her watch. It was 5:59am. "Almost done."she turned to the door but standing behind her, a large, lifeless-looking, scratched up fox. He was bigger than her. Much bigger. This was the first time seeing one of them alive and moving for 28 years. His eyes were closed, but they looked deeper and darker than ever. They flashed open, showing no emotion, no life and suddenly, he raised his sharp blade on his hand. His hook. Sekushī grabbed her small knife from her pocket to fend him off. His head turned down to look at her. Sekushī was standing so close to him that she could hear his gears and servos inside him. It's as if he was deciding wether to kill her or not. Well, he swiped, and Sekushī swiped and just at that moment, lightening struck the building, causing a fire in the room. The fight went on, with blood pouring out of Sekushī's limbs. Withered Foxy had several knife-holes in his chest, but he wasn't giving up. The beep went off on Sekushī's watch. Times up! Her night shift was over! But withered Foxy was still bearing his teeth at her, snarling like a maniac. With the sudden feeling of insanity, Sekushī snarled back. She could feel the fire, licking at her feet, then her legs. Her left arm was crisping away too. Withered Foxy's fur had all caught fire. And at that exact moment, Withered Foxy's server went down. And he fell lifeless to the floor. Sekushī, with too much blood loss, joined him, and the blazing fire went out.

After all the commotion, the other animatronics assembled in the room, with Foxy, sobbing at his father's death. Freddy picked up Sekushī, but feeling like he was being sucked into a black hole, he put her down again. Sekushī's left arm and her legs were burnt to a crisp. She was caked in blood and torn flesh. Then, with no warning, there was an explosion, sending everyone else, running with only Foxy staying. There was a bright light and a flash of a laser. Sekushī sat up, wondering were she was. Then it all came back to her. The fight, the fire, Withered Foxy and.... Where's his body? She took in her surroundings. She looked down, and hugged her cloak to her chest. She was wearing nothing but a torn up cloak. As she looked up, she saw Foxy looking down at her. He looked angry, but he looked as if she just gave him $1,000,000. He handed her a pile of clothes which included underwear, knee-high boots, a skirt, a black jacket, a grey belly-top and socks. Sekushī nodded a thanks and Foxy smiled back. Foxy had spotted something. Her knife. Although it was tangled in wires and a bit bent, he managed to untangle it and twist it back into shape. Sekushī thought he was going to kill her but instead, he handed her the knife and tucked it into her cloak pocket.

Foxy lead Sekushī out of the room and into his Pirates Cove. He waved his hook at the pile of clothes and closed the curtain, signalling that he wanted her to get dressed. Without saying anything, she threw off her cloak, thankful for her privacy. She sighed, looking down at her body. Her now robotic left arm and legs and her...... Hook? Why a hook? She remembered that Withered Foxy had a hook. She felt the top of her head. And there they were, robotic fox ears. No wonder Foxy took interest in me... She thought. As she searched in the pile of fresh clothes, she also found things like mascara, eye-liner and deep red lipstick. Wow, he has good taste! She felt the rounded shape of a bra. She pulled it out and strapped it round her chest, surprisingly comfortable and just her size! She slipped her pants on over her endoskeleton legs. Above her knees was perfect skin. Although that's what she thought. Underneath was not blood and flesh but servos and wires. After getting dressed, she came out to Foxy, who was waiting patiently for her. She said, "everything's perfect! Apart from the skirt... It's a little to loose and-" before she could finish, Foxy tied a chain around her waist. "Thanks!" Sekushī said as she adjusted to the weight of the chain. Foxy gave a nod of "Your welcome". There was an awkward silence. Foxy looked at Sekushī, Sekushī looked at Foxy. They looked exactly the same apart from, Sekushī was half-human and she was a female. They stared at each other for a moment longer until Sekushī said, "Ok Foxy, I have to go. Thanks for everything!" She made for the door but Foxy, concerned about her going to the outside world grabbed her hook with his. Sekushī turned round and said, "Foxy? Is everything ok?" Foxy just shook his head while pointing at the door. Sekushī shed a single tear and knowing that she was upset, Foxy put his arms around her. This wasn't allowed... He was breaking the rules to help Sekushī. If the others caught him doing this, he'd be dead. Foxy handed her a small box. Inside was a piece of paper and a necklace. The paper read.

I know you killed my father. But now, you are him. But you're you too..... I haven't killed you... Yet. You have this necklace now. Take it, wear it and whenever you want to change back into a human, you can. You can change back but only once. Go and say goodbye to your family. Say that your leaving or something. I'll be waiting for your return.

Sekushī, mind blown couldn't say anything but, "okay... I will....." As she lifted the necklace out of the box and put it round her endoskeleton neck. Then she disappeared out the door, hoping to return..... Someday.......

To Be Continued...