Part 2

As Foxy told her, Sekushī ran home. She locked the building behind her, even though there was now a giant hole in the wall after the explosion - easily letting in unwanted intruders. Luckily though, the police didn't hear or any near by people.

When Sekushī arrived home, she clicked her key and opened the door to her small house, which stood on a lonely street. As she stepped in, Sekushī sniffed up the fresh scent of Frebreeze that her mum would put on their old, withered sofa every night. She crept upstairs and into her sister's bedroom. She pulled out a piece of paper from her notebook and wrote,

I'm gone.... Forever..... I can't say why...... All you need to know is that I'm leaving and never coming back...... Wondering who I am? I'm not your sister..... I'm not your daughter..... It's me......

Sekushī finished her letter and brought it to her parent's bedroom after kissing her little sister's head. She listened as she turned over in her bed. Sekushī pushed the door open to her parent's bedroom, trying not to waken them. She didn't like her parents much. She left the note stuck on a wall beside their bed and in permanent marker she wrote,

ITS ME

With no regrets, she left just as the sun started to rise. She could see a small crack of sunlight rising over the city's skyscrapers. She hung her hood over her head, hiding her face and endoskeleton neck with the necklace that Foxy gave her strung around it. Then the thought hit her. Am I dreaming? Maybe she was. Maybe Freddy Fazbear's wasn't real. She looked over at a heavily graffitied wall and ran into it, causing a loud clanging and banging of metal, servos and gears. A group of teenagers looked over at her, very confused. She looked back at them holding up her (now changed back) hook. They simply laughed, thinking that she was some maniac. One of them walked up to her, grabbed her hook and started yanking at it. His friends behind him stopped laughing. He looked up at her and backed up a little. Sekushī bared her teeth - showing that she wasn't joking. Without hesitation, the gang ran and Sekushī continued to the pizzaria.

After a while, Sekushī clicked the key round to enter the pizzaria, stepped in and locked the door behind her. Not wanting to be spotted she charged down the hall to the main party area. She thought she was alone. She was not. From behind her, she could hear breathing. But it wasn't human breathing and she could hear she soft humming sound of another robot's servos. She slowly tuned round to see a blue rabbit, the height of her. She held up her hook, showing that she was aggressive but the rabbit simply raised an eyebrow. Sekushī lowered her hook and spoke up. "I'm here to....um......well..... Who are you?"
"My name's Toy Bonnie!" He replied with a smile. " And you are.....?"
"Sekushī."
"Well Sekushī, welcome to Freddy Fazbear's pizzaria! This place has been shut down for-"
"I know what this place is." She said, wanting to get rid of him.
"You..... You do?"
"Yes. I'm from the outside world..." Sekushī said calmly and Toy Bonnie's eyes turned full black.
"You're a human? If so I'm sorry to say that-"
"No I'm not." She said, pulling down her hood. Toy Bonnie's eyes widened.
"So...."
"I'm like you. Just humanoid. I'm like everyone here. Now please, leave me alone." She said as she ran into darkness. Toy Bonnie, not wanting to speak a word of Sekushī's presence to the others, in case they attempted to kill her, returned to the stage with Bonnie.

Soon enough, Sekushī found Pirate's Cove. She checked her surroundings and when she knew nobody was watching, she crept in. In there, she found Foxy lying in the corner. She whispered to Foxy, "Foxy! Wake up! I'm back!" Slowly, he stood up and clicked his circuits back into life.
"You were quick. Were you spotted by the others on the way in?" He said. Sekushī thought for a moment.
"Yes, Toy Bonnie saw me and-"
"Don't let him see you again."
"Why?"
"Because if they see you, they'll kill you!" He lied.
"What? Toy Bonnie didn't!"
"Ugh. I know but they change! There's neutral mode and hostile mode. Mostly is hostile mode..."
"Why aren't you hostile?"
"There's no need for any questions. Now, entertain yourself. You'll be here for a while."
"But Toy Bonnie was so nic-"
"Sekushī! Stop taking about him!"
"But-"
"This is my Pirate's Cove! So all my rules apply!" He yelled, unknowingly waking up Freddy in the main room.
"Sorry..."
"You'd better be."

(A little while later...)

"Foxy? You in there?" A voice came from outside Pirate's Cove. It was Freddy. Sekushī panicked. There was nowhere to hide so she crouched in a corner. Foxy had the same look of panic on his face.
"Stay here," he said. He swiftly opened the curtains to Pirate's Cove, jumped out and closed it over again.
"Uh... Hi Freddy!"
"Hello, Foxy. I heard you yelling earlier. What was that all about?"
"Uh... Nothing! I was.....um....."
"Yes?"
"Yelling at my imaginary friend! Yeah....that's it!" Foxy said in a rush. Freddy raised an eyebrow.
"Wow. You really are going crazy from the time you spend in here!"
"Yeah! I have!"
"Oh yeah? What's your 'friend's' name?"
"Uh..." Foxy said confused. He couldn't think of anything but Sekushī. Betty? Harry? Steve? No... "Her name is Sekushī." He said blushing with embarrassment. He knew Sekushī heard that.
"Ha! I guess your new girlfriend?"
"No! Not like that! Toy Chica and I weren't like that! She just left me for no reason!"
"Are you sure?" Freddy said with a tease. "You sound like your talking about a real person."
"No no no! I'm alone in Pirate's Cove! All the time! Just with my imaginary friend!" Foxy spluttered when realising how sad and desperate he sounded.
"Oh well. If you say so... Well, I'll be on my way! Seeya later, Foxy!"
"Ok! Bye!" Foxy said. He heard Freddy mumbling something and laughing to himself quietly on his way to the main party room. He returned into Pirate's Cove to a worried, angry and aggressive Sekushī.
"YOU PRETENDED THAT I WAS FAKE?!" She yelled.
"Shh! Freddy'll hear ya!"
"No but seriously... You sounded so crazy and desperate!"
"Ha. I know. Now entertain yourself. You'll be here a while." He said as he went into slumber. As so, Sekushī did as she was told. For about ten and a half minutes. After that, she slipped out of Pirate's Cove and peeked back in - to see if Foxy was still asleep. As expected, he was asleep. She crept into the main party room where she saw the toy animatronics all in the kitchen. She snuck her way over to the main stage where Bonnie, Chica and Freddy were asleep. She clambered onto the stage, shivering in fear. She walked up to Chica and read her bib, LETS EAT!!!

Sekushī started to hear noises, the closer she got to the others. Eventually, she got addicted to the noise - the soft humming sounds of the animatronic's servos. She pressed her one of her new fox ears against Chica's back. Then Bonnie, then Freddy. Each one had a different pattern. Chica's was click hum click hum. Sekushī wasn't sure if she liked it compared to Bonnie's which was hum hum click. Huh. Maybe Freddy's which was click click hum hum was nicer? She decided to return to Pirate's Cove as the toys were getting closer. Sekushī swiftly made it back and shut the curtains behind her. There she saw Foxy, still in the position he was when she left. She listened closely to Foxy's servos and heard hummmmmm. It was the most satisfying than the others. She felt like a complete creep listening to other people's circuits. But Foxy's was so calming, she couldn't help but fall asleep to the noise. And fall asleep she did.

To Be Continued...