Part 4

While everyone was tackling Foxy to the ground, Bon led Sekushī out of the room. He brought her into a small storage room and locked the door. "W-why was he trying to pick me up? I don't wanna go back to Pirates Cove!"
"Chill! He's just trying to isolate you. He's trying to make you as miserable as he is. He's never had another friend apart from you."
"I'm not exactly-"
"He's just trying to force you back with him for company. Also..... Um....." Bon said with uneasiness.
"Yes?"
"He..... He has a crush on you..."
"WHAT?" Sekushī jumped.
"Yeh... He does..."
"How do you know that?" She asked and Bon said with a grin,
"Well one, I heard him talking to his 'sister' Mangle. And two, I can read minds. Aka.... Hack into other robots'
systems."
"Why should I believe you? I highly doubt it... But still... Sekushī said. There was a know on the door and Bon reached over to unlock it. It was Foxy's 'sister' Mangle.
"Hi Mangle!"
"Hey Bon. Can I come in?"
Well we were just about to leave but... Yeah!" Bon said with a smile. Mangle crawled into the room. Sekushī felt weird talking to a spider-robot-fox.......thing. They spoke of many things and Mangle apologised for Foxy. Mangle then said, "Seksuhi, since you mightn't want to go back to Pirates Cove, do you wanna stay with someone else? I mean, everyone loves you.... Apart from Foxy..... In a way..... But you can choose anybody you want to stay with!"
"Thanks Mangle!"
"No problem! So, who do you wanna stay with?"
"Ummm...." Sekushī thought hard for a moment. "Maybe Chica?"
"Alright! Let's go tell her!"

Chica seemed delighted with the news and shared a celebratory pizza with Sekushī. She was already enjoying herself. Pizza is her favourite! After a while, everybody gathered in the kitchen. They were letting Sekushī answer questions about them so that they could get to know her a little better.
"Is Mangle really Foxy's sister?"
"Um. Well.... I guess so. We're just kinda friends? Apart from the fact that he causes fights between us and everyone else!" Mangle said with a raise in her voice to make sure Foxy heard from Pirates Cove. "Next!"
"Have you ever met your creator, Scott Cawthon?" This time, Freddy spoke up.
"Yup. He's pretty cool. He's not come to visit since 1987... Actually.... But yeah. To answer your question, we have met him." Freddy said. "Next question!"
"Umm.... What about Foxy being out of order?" She asked. Everyone went silent. Bon then said,
"He was the one who killed those children. He caused the Bite of '87." Nobody responded, nobody argued against his opinion, nobody moved. Bon spoke again, "the company put him as out of order so that he wouldn't be in contact with any children again. But the restaurant closed before any of us could."
"I-I'm sorry..." Sekushi said.
"No need. Do you have any more questions?"
"Do you all live here together? I mean, I thought that the Toys lived in another pizzeria." She asked and this time, Chi-Chi spoke up.
"Our restaurant was burnt to the ground. We managed to save the withered guys and fixed them up to the state you see before you."
"Oh! Well I'm glad you saved them! Most of them..." Sekushi said with a raise to her voice. Foxy heard her. There he sat in Pirates Cove alone again, wondering if Sekushi really didn't like him. He kept replaying her words in his head, hoping she might just turn back to him...

End of Part 4