Part 5 - Foxy's Prospective

Please note that this part is from Foxy's prospective. Thanks :)

I....just wanted a proper friend..... What came over me?! I was trying to pick her up?! I'm such an idiot! Ugh. Now I'm alone again, listening to the sounds of Sekushi talking about how I was. Pirates Cove..... More like lonely cove.....

I stood up and pulled back the deep purple curtains. He listened to every word that Chi-Chi had said. She lied and Sekushi seemed to believe her. I wasn't ever withered in my lifetime. That was my father. Then the thought came over me. Sekushi killed him. I waited in Pirates Cove for someone to come and comfort me. But nobody did...

It's been a couple weeks now. I've been given some food from Mangle but that's all. I haven't had a word spoken to me but many about me. A couple weeks went by again and we eventually heard the news that Freddy Fazbears was on the turn of opening again. Every day now, workmen came in and painted the walls, replaced the lights and even repaired the hole from the explosion. That's when one of those dirty humans came into my Pirates Cove! They replaced the old 'out of order' sign with a new one with big capital red letters that read, 'OUT OF ORDER STAY OUT!!!' Did they know about what I did to Sekushi? Then it came back to me. I heard Sekushi socialising with one of them. She must have told them. Within no time, the place had the opening day. Freddy was singing in stage, Bonnie was rocking on his guitar and Chica was posing and acting as a background singer. The toys including Sekushi were going round everybody meeting and greeting. She became a favourite. A big favourite. She'd tell the kids stories and even play chase with them. Balloon Boy had even began to hate me and was busily handing out balloons to the children. Mangle was again, pulled apart and put back together again and Marionette was handing out prizes in exchange for tickets that kids would have collected from the arcade area, the toys and from being thrown around like confetti from Freddy, Bonnie and Chica after each performance. I was still stuck in Pirates Cove. Alone.

After about what seemed forever, nighttime fell on the pizzaria and there was a new nightgaurd. I could really be bothered so I shut my curtains. It was 12am and he could hear the sounds of everybody waking up again. I peeked outside and Freddy, Bonnie and Chica were all heading to the security office. I also heard Sekushī running in that direction too. I saw then, Freddy changed direction and opened the door  with the lightening bolt on it saying high volts. A few moments later, the power went off. I faintly saw Bonnie walk down one corridor and Chica down another. Sekushī had beaten them to it though. I heard a loud scream, supposedly from the security office and the delightful sound of her hook piercing into his flesh. I decided that I'd check it out too. By that time, even the Toys had come to join in. I joined the crowd around the door and watched in amazement as Sekushī pulled his limbs off  and quite disgustingly, devoured them. After she had finished everyone was silent for a minute. Until Freddy spoke up, "That was...Beautiful!" I forgot that we were all slightly evil. Sekushī went to exit the room but a lot of the Toys turned and ran. They saw her as dangerous now. She just sighed and licked her fingers for the security guards delicious blood. I'm so jealous!

After that commotion, at about 2am, I heard somebody talking softly outside my Pirates Cove. I decided that I'd see who it was. It was the person who'd I'd least expect. Sekushī. After her performance earlier (that I extremely admired her for) I let her in. She said that she wanted to talk. I wouldn't let her. I was the one who needed to apologise. So I did. Luckily, she forgave me  - but she just didn't come for that, she wanted to hang out with me.

She left after 7am, when the place opened to get ready for the day. I was still isolated from the fun but all I wanted is for Sekushī to come back to hang out. It meant the world to me.