Part 3

Sekushī woke to the sound of Foxy humming to himself in the corner of Pirates Cove. "Good morning..... I mean.... Afternoon." He said with sarcasm.
"And hello to you too." Sekushī said back with just the amount of sarcasm that he did. "Since when could you tell the time anyway?" Foxy raised an eyebrow and replied,
"Uh, the clock. Like any other normal person would tell the time." Sekushī remembered after her little adventure last night that the clock was wrong. She didn't want to say anything about it in case she raised a suspicion.
"But your not a normal person." She said without thinking. Foxy just sighed and pulled back the curtains of Pirates Cove.
"I'm going to get some food. Don't move from here." He said with seriousness.
"Fiiiiiiiine!" Sekushī sighed. "I'll stay..."
"Good. Now I'll be back in fifteen minutes. Ok?" He asked but Sekushī just nodded. Foxy took that as a yes and disappeared behind the other side of the curtains. Sekushī, after about two minutes, peeked out the curtains. The coast was clear. She decided that she wanted to see Toy Bonnie again. He was way nicer than Foxy. She snuck out and made her way to the stage. Then that's when the panic hit her.
"Hello." Came a voice from behind. She slowly turned around and saw a yard in front of her was Toy Freddy. "Are you ready for Freddy?" He said with playfulness.
"N-no. I'm not ready to die...." Sekushī said with a scared whimper. Behind Toy Freddy, came Toy Bonnie.
"He's only playing. Don't worry. Right T-Freddy?" Toy Bonnie said with a splutter.
"I told you not to call me that, Bon! Hahaha!" Sekushī watched as they play fought and laughed with them. Eventually, Toy Bonnie called truce. Then he said,
"Fred, meet... Um..... What's your name again?" He asked as he gestured to Sekushī. Fred just laughed.
"Um... Sekushī...."
"Meet Sekushī!" Bon yelled, attracting unwanted attention. Fortunately, Foxy was still eating. Soon enough, everyone surrounded Sekushī and Bon. Sekushi, suddenly interested, payed close attention as Bon introduced the toys first. There was himself-Bon, Fred, Chi-Chi, Mangle, BB and Marionette or, Puppet. Then there was Freddy, Bonnie and Chica. After everyone was introduced, Sekushī saw Foxy heading over to the large crowd of people. Sekushī unknowingly blushed in embarrassment and hid behind Bon. "Woah woah! What's wrong?" He said confused. He looked behind him and saw Sekushī curled in a ball, shivering. Bon thought that somebody scared her and yelled into the crowd, "OK, WHO SCARED OUR GUEST?!" Then the moment of disaster... Oh God... Sekushī thought. Everybody shuffled back as Foxy pushed from the back of the crowd to Bon. He bared his teeth while gesturing down to Sekushī hugging Bon's legs on the floor like a two-year-old. The crowd of robots went quiet apart from their soft humming servos as Foxy shoved Bon out of the way. There she was. Sekushī looked up in terror. Foxy attempted to pick her up but Freddy, Bonnie and Chica tackled him to the floor. Soon, the others joined in on trying restrain Foxy while Bon got up off the floor and led Sekushi out of the room.

End of Part 3

Hey guys! Sorry that I haven't been writing stories recently. Wattpad hasn't been working for me and school is quite a bother too...('_')
And sorry that this part is short... I've got homework to do.... But I'll try and upload the next part the same day if possible. Thanks for dropping by ☆〜