Part 6 - Sekushī's Prospective

Freddy seemed uneasy with me throughout the day. I would never hurt a child (unless I have too - even though their blood would be.... Delicious!) But no... I still enjoy playing with and entertaining them. While I was running around with a group of kids, I had a thought. Wait... Chi-Chi lied. Freddy has been here the whole time. He has never been withered. Plus, I killed Withered Foxy and there was no other Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria that I'd heard of.... I woke up into the land of the living by almost tripping over a party hat. I looked up. Freddy was looking down at me from the stage. See? This is what I mean! He's been doing this the whole day! Yesterday he could give two bolts about me! Sigh.... I guess it ok.... Just annoying.

When the restaurant closed, I decided that I wanted to hang out with Foxy again. Maybe that's it! Freddy saw me enter Pirates Cove last night! Maybe it's just because I've ignored him? I don't know. But I brought Foxy a large cheesy pizza to share. He seemed pleased but then I thought, how can he eat? I soon found out, but he couldn't eat big amounts. I felt sorry for Foxy with all his tears in his body. Then the thought hit me! What if I could stitch him back up? Perfect!
"I'll be right back, Foxy!"
"Um. Ok." He said with uneasiness. Within a minute, I returned with a needle and thread (I exchanged a spare part that I found in the spare parts room with Marionette) and showed it to Foxy. He saw the sharp edge of the needle and back away a little. I gave him a comforting smile and them punched him. (I had to... It was niiice tho!) He blacked out after it. Perfect. I lay him down in Pirates Cove and pulled out the thin reddish-brownish thread and needle. I also brought a screwdriver incase that Foxy's 'fur' wasn't compatible with sewing. I started my looooooong job of fixing him. I had to punch him again once or twice  again as he kept waking up.

After a while, I had finished my work. He looked like an all-new robot. He was still Foxy but all better! (Apart from a few scars here and there but that made him look dangerous - well...kinda!) He woke up ten minutes after I'd finished and I was happily sharpening my knife with a stone that I found on the ground (probably brought in by a small kid).
"Ugh! What happene- AH!" He said as he looked at himself. "Im....As good as new!"

I was happy that he was happy and in that minute, I saw a different Foxy than before. He was actually smiling - showing his white teeth and his eyes had a spark in them. They had lit up from the greyish colour and now were a gorgeous red-golden in them. I looked in those galaxy-eyes and Foxy looked into mine. He thanked me and even gave me a quick hug. That's when I felt a rush of evil and love in me. I know for a fact that Foxy is really evil inside but I saw the friendly side of him just there. My life puzzle wasn't just complete let. I know that - Foxy said anyway... That he thinks that I was made by Withered Foxy's soul (technically his dad) to roam freely in the human world without to be considered suspicious. I don't know. But I'll just go with what Foxy said. Maybe the pieces were in place - except the missing piece would be me...

That night as I was drifting off to sleep in Pirates Cove, I heard Chica yelling.
"Where in Scott Cawthon's name did Sekushi go?"
That just made me worry more. I forgot that Chica was responsible for me during that night. I peeked out of Pirates Cove only to see Chica about five feet from me. Oh jeez. I ducked back behind the curtains, causing the curtains to ruffle - attracting her attention. I heard her high-pitched voice outside.
"Faaaaxy?! Have ya seen Sekushi?!" Wow. Chica was very american. It was nice though! Really kinda suited her. Foxy signalled for me to hide. He opened up the silk curtains and said,
"Nah. That las not be round 'ere at all!" He said with a pirates accent. So Foxy had a Captain Jack Sparrow accent and Chica was very American. My ear censors must be strong enough now. I gave a little 'yes!' not realising that Chica was looking right at me!
"Uhh... Hi Chica!" I said with caution.

I was back on the stage. I watched in agony as the others almost stripped Foxy down to his endoskeleton. I had to do something. I ran over, my head aching. I grabbed Bonnie's back and ripped a large piece of him causing him to let out a sharp scream. The others turned around. They saw the purple material on my hook and scrunched up in my hand. I snarled at them - making them charge at me. I climbed the walls, ducked under tables and hid behind chairs but nothing was stopping them from coming at me. I decided that was enough. I raised my sharp blade for a hand and swiped at them all, tearing their metal open and ripped their material. I cut their servos and tore out their curcuits. After it, I looked at their broken bodies. Then I looked at Foxy who was half smiling at me, half looking terrified. I let out a sudden cry.
"What have I done?!"

End Of Part 6
Btw: sorry that there night be a few spelling errors... I was writing this on the bus on my way to school.... 😒