Missing my Bed

{Ricky}

"Do you think she'll like it?" I asked Chris.

"Yes! I'm pretty sure, like who doesn't like disneyland. Shit, I wish you were taking me..." He chuckled.

"Who's going to Disneyland??" Balz asked.
As usual, he sticks his nose in my business.

"Ricky is surprising Clover" Chris said.

"Ha! He finally grew the balls" Balz chuckled while sitting on the couch.

I rolled my eyes.
"I actually did grow balls when I was in my mothers womb...so apparently I have more balls than you." I chuckled.

"Well, did you propose to Clover?? No, so you don't have balls."

"We're not even in a relationship for me to propose to her" I said while grabbing a naked juice. It was mighty mango and it reminded me of her, it's her favorite.

"Ricky, why don't you propose to the naked juice instead? You're smiling at it like if it just gave you some head" Our tour manager,Josh chuckled.

I rolled my eyes.

"So what time are you taking her?" Ghost asked.

"Around six or seven"

"Yeah, you're definitely making it a date if it's that late." Ghost chuckled.

"It's not a date, I just want to spend more time with her...and plus she loves Disney. She has a huge ass Alice in Wonderland tattoo on her thigh."

"Mhmm..." Chris said.

"Guys! It's never been this chilly in Cali before! And it's summer!" Vinny said while walking in.
"All you need is like a hoodie and you're ready to go." He said while digging around for his sweater.

"Really? The forecast said it was gonna be like ninety" Balz said.

"Well, it's fifty-two degrees." Vinny said.

I took a gulp from the naked juice then I went to go read in my bunk for a while.

{Chloe}

"The truth that could set souls free, is buried within sweet pandemonium. Concealed by disbelief, the riddle stays veiled in sweet pandemonium."

I was currently laying on the couch reading while my earbuds were in and playing Sweet Pandemonium by HIM. Dexter was lying at my feet coiled up.

It was just a song played on repeat. I couldn't get any tired of it.
I saved my page then I closed the book and laid it on my stomach. I gently closed my eyes and tapped my hand to the slow beat of the song on the hard covered book.

"The truth that could set souls free is buried within sweet pandemonium, concealed by disbelief, the riddle stays veiled in sweet pandemonium." I sang quietly. I opened my eyes to see that I'm still on the tour bus.
I was really hoping that I was back home on my couch because this song makes me home sick, I miss my home, I miss Scranton, I miss my friends down there.

"Drained by the anger and grief, Fazed by the envy and greed, The secret cries for a release. The lucidity hidden deep in sweet pandemonium." I sang while watching the tour bus door open.
It was Ricky whom had walked in.

Dexters ears perked up as he heard Ricky say "Good Morning."
Dexters tail wagged rapidly as he held the carrot toy in his mouth at Ricky's feet.
I giggled.