Think of something

I look in and there in the middle of the floor is a crying Lela. She looks so scared. I run to her and pick her up she starts screaming and looks over to the left at a mirror. Then I noticed it was one of those o e way mirrors. I try running with her. But I fail because Austin's 'family' comes in and grabbed me. And pushed Lela back on the floor.
"I want to go home. I want to go back. And so does my friend. You sick bastard let me go!" I screeched. He turned me towards him and he brought his face close to mine.

"No. I need you. Pretend to be my girlfriend for a while okay. Let's test it." I was flabbergasted and confused and then he bent his head down and started kissing me! That's what he meant by let's test it! I pushed him off of me, well at least I tried but I failed because of my arm. He just brings my arm up and around his neck. That was when I got the best idea ever. I could pretend to like him and give in and when he lets me leave I can cut off all ties I have with him! Yes melody you got this! I kissed him back and I felt a growing need to vomit. We continue kissing until he breaks away.

"Okay," I say lamely. He lets me go and we walk back to his living space. He opened the door and a little boy about eight looks at me and smiles.

"Hi I'm Jayden!" The little boy says sweet and enthusiastically.

"Hey buddy! I'm... ummm..." I don't want to tell anyone my real name so I try to quickly come up with a new name. "I'm Haley." I state confidence radiating off of me. Good acting!

"Hi Haley! Wanna bake some cookies? My big brother never bakes with me." He's super cute! How can I say no? But I have to say no.

"I'm not the best cook I think I should sit this one out. Sorry buddy." I'm technically telling the truth I'm a pretty bad cook. I completely forgot about the man next to me. I turn to him and smile "and what is your name kind sir who I'm supposed to pretend to be his girlfriend?"

"Riley." I now hate that name. All thanks to this disgusting creature.

"I love that name!" I easily lie. "Oops did I say that out loud?" I question trying to make it look like I'm embarrassed which for the record I am not. He smiles and hugs me because Jayden is still in the room. "I'm really tired. Where can I sleep?" He points the couch. "Okay thanks." I walk over to the couch and try really hard to fall asleep but I struggle so I just fake it. Something I seem to be doing a lot of lately. Soon after everyone else heads to bed I sit up and think of a way out of here.

A/n: sorry it's so short! I couldn't think of anything!!! Please vote and comment!!!!?

~me