12

*NOT EDITED*

Alice's POV

Once we got back to the bunker, I set my helmet and the keys on the map table (picture above if you don't know what I mean). I took off my jacket and took a seat.

All of the boys were looking like they were about to bomb us with questions. When I say us, I mean me and Ashton.

''So um, how'd it go?'' Mason asked trying to lighten up the mood.

''He almost got himself killed.'' I said crossing my arms

''I know and thank you so much. I didn't mean it when I said what I said. It was just in the heat of the moment. I'm really sorry. I love you so much Alice you're such a great sister and I don't blame you for what happened to our parents.'' He said throwing his arms in the air, pacing, and running his hands through his hair.

''Okay.'' I just simply said

''Okay?'' He asked and everyone just looked confused

''I'm tired of fighting. I don't really care. Before you know it I'll be emotionless again and I don't want to hold any grduges.''

''Oh....'' all of them said

''Well it's late we should all go to bed.''

Before I knew it was fast asleep in my room after brushing my teeth, showering, and changing into more comfortable clothes.

-

''Come on follow me.'' The curly haired boy said and ran off.

I didn't knew what to do but run after him

''HEY WAIT UP'' I yelled out

He looked back and ran deeper into the woods.

He stopped and looked up at the boulders that seemed like it use to be a building but something happened and it crumbled to pieces.

Before I knew it the boy ran into an opening and ran inside.

''HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?'' I called out and ran after him

I stopped once I've gotten 5 steps deep into the place.

It was black glass everywhere with floating bubble looking clouds that held some sort of pictures.

The boy stood there, his back turning towards me.

''What is this place?'' I asked

''This is where your emotions bottled up. You're not as tough as you think you are Alice.'' He turned to face me but instead of a small little boy, I was facing Ashton.

''Ashton?'' I asked

''These are the fears the you have to face and conquer before you're free.'' He said walking closer

''What do you mean?''

''Just let your emotions flow Alice, or your emotions will be the one that you fear most.''

''I don't understand.''

''Yes you do, just not right now.''

''Why did you take me here?''

''Because I wanted you to realize that no one is against you, you're just against yourself. Just let loose Alice. Before you kill everyone you love without realizing it.'' He walked close and put his hands to my cheek before kissing me on the forehead.