Chapter 3 |Confusion|

•●•●•●•In Town•●•●•●•

I wandered the streets of the rather empty town. I soon passed by a large fountain. This town is really maze like... I was in my casual clothing, meaning a black long sleeve shirt and short white shorts and black leather knee high boots. My long white hair was in a messy bun. Non of the stores seemed to be open oddly. This place gives me odd vibes... Then, a strange scent wafted to me, it smelled kind of like the night class. But not them, this scent was slightly different. I followed the bittersweet smell into an alley. Heels of my boots 'clopping' against the pavement and the slight movement above me. Fumbling backwards I caught sight of my attacker? An old lady stood in front of me, an almost crazed look on her face. She lept forward, almost bowling me over but I evaded.

Thump! I saw the boy from yesterday, from the night class. The old lady was gone, leaving me half leaning against the alley wall. Soon approached another boy, brown hair and brown eyes. He approached me swiftly, placing a hand on my forehead. Drowsiness washed over me causing me to fall into him. I still... Don't get it...

•●•●•●•●•

"Owie..." I grumbled against my pillow. I rolled onto my back, begrudgingly opening my eyes to the dark room. I t was still early morning which gave me time to think. What did he do to me...? Whatever it was it didn't work. Did he try to... Erase my memory? Before I knew it light began to shakily filter through the window. I threw the covers off and got changed into my uniform. Carrying my stuff beneath my shoulder, I walked to class, very early. The classroom was completely empty, thankfully, and I sat in my seat. I glanced at where Zero sits, his scent still lingered. He smells much like the night class oddly. An irritated breath escaped my lips and I reached to retrieve my new horror novel I had called Another. It was quite interesting. Soon people began to flood in, idly chatting amongst themselves. Once again, me and Zero did not share a word. Tonight, I was going to sneak out and see the night class, find out what they are. But that'd have to wait. Now it was time to get through class...

Sorry! I apologize for not updating in so long! I'll now update weekly and make sure not to neglect this book! Vote and comment what you'd like to see happen in this story!

Sayonara!!!