Chapter 6 |She Had Waited|

"Headmaster." Kaname asked as he entered the office.

"Ahhh~ Kaname how are you?- Oh? Ms. Kaori?" The headmaster asked, his voice high and happy sounding.

"Hello~" I cooed a goofy grin returning to my features.

"Headmaster, we made an discovery tonight, after Kaori-chan snuck out of her dorm room." I puffed out my cheeks in a mock pout.

"Now Ms. Kaori, you mustn't leave your dorm at night~!"

"Gomenasai, Headmaster." I apologized, eyes diverting toward Kaname.

"So what is this discovery you made, Kaname?" The Headmaster questioned, rest his chin on his hands.

"It would seem Kaori-chan is an ghoul." And with that, everyone froze, resting in an abyss of frigid silence.

•°•°•°•????•°•°•°•

Mother hadn't returned. The girl had waited, she had waited so long that she was merely skin and bones, sitting on her knees in front the door.

Mother had said she'd be back, so where was she?

She wrought with anxiety, it clawed at her chest every second of every day.

The immense hunger she had earned blinded her, until she only saw red.

Father had also disappeared in an similar fashion, one day, he was here, the next he had left.

It made the girl want to cry.

The loud thump startled her, her head slowly rotating toward the source of the noise.

It was brother.

He had tilted off of the couch, landing face first onto the Tatami mat he had set up on the floor.

It exposed the back of his head, revealing what would be an sickening sight.

He looked as though he had been bludgened to death, fragment of his skull were tangled in his messy brown hair.

Brain matter had also leaked onto the Tatami mat, staining it with gore.

His flesh had begun to rot, the last time the girl had checked, he had still been in rigor mortis.

Mind you, that had been nearly an month ago.

The skin on his neck had begun to fester, pealing away, revealing his exposed spine.

It hadn't taken much for brother to stop moving, one sharp blow to the head with the back of her hand and his skull shattered.

And just after that, mother had said she was going out to purchase sweets for her.

And mother hadn't returned yet.

Mother looked as though she has feared the girl.

But than, who wouldn't? She was an ghoul born from an human family.

GUESS WHOSE BACK FROM THE DEAD?!? THIS CHICK!!!!!! But hi, I have returned baring an chapter written late at night so it may suck. Sorry. I'll attempt to update more freauently. Buuuuuut, if you did by the off chance like this shitty chapter, please vote and comment any criticism and ideas!

Sayonara!!!!