Chapter 5 |The Beast Beneath The Bed|

I gasped ad I began to fall forward, off the ledge. The night class students pressed toward the window, eyes wide with terror as I began my fall to my untimely demise.

"Not today!" I exclaimed as I felt something rip out of my lower back. Four black and red rinkaku kagune flashed forward catching my fall, landing my carefully on my feet.

"Shit!" I exclaimed in a panicky tone as I saw multiple of the students running out of the classroom. My kakugan shone brightly in the night, glowing eerily.

"A ghoul..." a voice spoke behind me. I turned around quickly to meet soft yet intense brown eyes.

"Half." I stated.

"Huh? Half?" He asked quietly.

"Yes, I am half ghoul." I said, clarifying myself.

"How?" He asked.

"Isn't that a story for another day?" I replied, clicking my tongue slightly.

"Follow me." He said coolly.

"No." I said coldly, my personality doing a one eighty.

"You must speak to the headmaster about this." He said sternly.

"Not until I know what the hell you are." I said, crossing my arms and tapping my foot impatiently. He sighed in irritation.

"We are vampires." He stated calmly.

"Vampires?" I stated blankly.

"Far fetched..." I said, giggling slightly at the idea of vampires.

"That'd be correct." He replied, sighing.

"So you suck blood?" I asked, still not believing a word this person said.

"Yes, but don't you feast on the flesh of humans?" He replied.

"Go to hell..." I growled.

"You act very different in public than you do alone. Why is that?" He questioned.

"Have to he convincing to the audience to stay alive." I said, shrugging.

"And your Kaname Kuran, correct?" I asked.

"Yes." He answered.

"Keiko Kaori, nice to meet you blood sucker." I said, smirking as I jutted a hand out to him to shake.

"Likewise, montrous eater." He shot back. And we began our way to the headmasters office.

Hey guys! Another late update😳 sorry... But anyway! I was wondering if there are any anime crossovers or anime crossed over with shows like Supernatural or Walking Dead you'd like me to make. I dunno I'm bored. Oh, who here likes creepypasta? I do now, and have been drawing 'em alot! Oh yeah! Another thing, I started a new book called Revenge Syndrome and it's a HUGE crossover between multiple anime, manga, TV shows, movies and novels. Please check it out. Please vote and comment any criticism and ideas!

Sayonara!!!!