Chapter 2 |Meeting The Night Class|

Namie-san dragged me along to a large gate, many students- mostly female- were noisily crowding the place. In front of the gate were two students with an odd looking armband over they're uniform and were attempting to keep the students on this side of the gate.

"Geeze, it's very hectic over." I muttered. But Namie-san was gone? Than I spotted her attempting to climb up the gate. I should probably leave now... I started to attempt snaking my way out of the crowd, but I was just being pushed forward.

"Excuse me." I squeaked as I was shoved one last time and fell into someone. Who though?

"Are you okay?" A male voice said to me, I felt someone lift me back onto my feet.

"Um yes, thank you." I thanked the boy who caught me. I turned and saw a boy with reddish brown hair and grey eyes. I stood up properly and glanced around.

"Oh! Are you alright miss?" Said the girl who had been attempting to keep the 'fangirl/fanboys' on this side of the gate.

"Yes I'm fine! My new roommate brought me here." I answered her.

"Are you the transfer?" She asked, I nodded in response

"My name is Keiko Kaori." I answered smiling at her happily.

"Wait, the singer?" She asked.

"Mhm!" I said smiling brightly at her.

"Oh wow, I thought the headmaster was lying..." she said.

"Nope." I said. I turned to where I thought the boy who caught me was, but found open space.

"Oh he's gone." I said, tilting my head slightly. Wait, actually all of them are gone.

"My name is Yuuki Cross." The girl who I now know as Yuuki said.

"Nice to meet you Yuuki-san." I turned back to her, smiling brightly and extending my hand. We shook hands, by then the fangirls had mostly cleared.

"I should be on my way back by now, Yuuki-san, see you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yes, see tomorrow Keiko-chan!" She said waving to me as I walked off toward the dorms.

•●•●•●•In The Dorm•●•●•●•

"Did you think they're hot?!" Namie asked, she seemed to be fawning over them.

"Yeah, they're definitely attractive." I said. It's inhuman how attractive they are... I was laying in my bed, reading a book called 'Egg Of The Black Goat'. I've read it a few times but I never get bored of it.

"Well, I'm going to sleep." Namie said, she hopped off her bed and turned off the light. I stuffed my book in my side table and sighed as I pulled the covers over me.

"Night."

"Night."

•●•●•●•Next Morning•●•●•●•

I sighed as I made my way toward my classroom.

"Something wrong?" Namie asked.

"Oh, no nothing at all!" I said covering it up with a bright and cheery smile.

"Oh, hey Keiko-chan!" Yuuki called to me as she matched paces with me.

"Hi Yuuki-san!" I greeted her. I looked slightly behind us and spotted a silver/white haired boy eyeing me suspiciously.

"Uh, Yuuki who is that?" I said gesturing to the silver haired boy.

"Oh that's Zero." She said.

"Mm." I said nodding slightly as we approached what I'm guessing I'd the classroom. We entered the class and the teacher gestured for me to come and sit in front of the class.

"Class, we have a new student today. Introduce yourself." The teacher announced.

"Hello, my name is Keiko Kaori, I hope you treat me well." I said, bowing.

"Keiko, you can go have a seat by Zero. Zero, raise a hand please." The teacher said. The silver haired boy raised an arm, and I made my way to the back of the classroom.

•●•●•●•After Classes•●•●•●•

Me and Zero hadn't said a single word to each other, all he did was occasionally suspiciously glance at me.

"Keiko-chan! What're you doing tonight?" Yuuki questioned me.

"Mm, I don't know if I'm doing anything actually." I said, bringing my finger up to my chin in thought.

"Oh yes! I was going to go into town and have a look around." I said.

"Oh okay." She said.

"Sorry!" I said waving to her as I walked toward the large gates to start my trek to town. The only thing I can think about is what those 'night class' are...

A/N Hello! So here is chapter 2 now! Um please vote and comment what you'd like to see happen in this book!

Sincerely: Fist