Chapter 2

The sun was setting into the horizon and Peggy had definitely missed her flight. The two agents watched as the ambulance drove away into the sunset and saw a storm in the distance. But they just stood there watching, mesmerised by the fact that Jack was dieing, out of all the people in the SSR, Jack. Daniel and Peggy walked into the hotel and decided to look for evidence. On the wall of Jack's room they found a letter etched onto the wall,

'M'

Daniel got out his camera and took a photo of the 'm' . The both of them wondered what it meant.

2 Days Later - At The Airport

Peggy and Daniel said their goodbyes and Peggy was about to board the flight when a bullet shot through the air and hit Peggy on the leg, she fell to the ground and Daniel ran to her side. It was in her knee, this wasn't going to heal quick and she again missed her flight, with Jack already on it. Then he realised what the 'M' ment, Margret. Who ever shot Jack wants him and Peggy dead, but why. Maybe because they are both exceptional at what they do, or maybe the did something no one knows about.

Peggy was rushed to the hospital and then wheeled into emergency the operation started immediately. Daniel, who was stopped from coming into the room, was scared, more scared than he'd ever been before. He felt like he was almost connecting with her, then someone had to come and shot her.

After many hours, Peggy finally came outside with a bandage on her knee, limping a little but she was free to go.

At The Airport Again

This time Peggy successfully got onto the plane and she was headed to New York. On the plane back home Peggy started to think about Daniel, a tear formed on her cheek because she realised how much she missed him already. At least when she was at the Stark residence in California he was just a phone call away, but now he was 3 hours away. After an hour of contemplating in her head Peggy finally got her head around her emotions. She loved Daniel and she always has.

At New York

When Miss Carter arrived in New York she immediately caught a bright, yellow taxi and headed home still thinking about Daniel. When she arrived at her rental home Angie greeted her with a huge hug! "Oh! Thanks Angie, I missed you." Peggy exclaimed.

"I missed you too" Angie replied and hugged her tighter.