Chapter Seven

CHAPTER SEVEN:

(A/N: Let’s start from where we left off. : D)

It was already getting late. But Zayn, who apparently was supposed to be here HOURS ago, was still not anywhere in sight.

Just where the heck is Zayn?

“There you are.”

I turned around to see who it was, and to my surprise, it was Louis.

What’s he doing here? I mean, shouldn’t he be back at HIS party, entertaining the guests? Now that you mention it, a few hours ago, I decided to walk around the hotel’s humungous garden. Yes, they had a garden right below the balcony. I can’t believe it either. I took a walk by myself and I somehow stumbled inside this bushy maze.

And since I was so lost on my thoughts, I forgot how I ended up there. Genius, I know.

“Why in the world are you in here? Andrea’s already worried sick looking everywhere for you.” He informed.

Gulp. Was I outside the hotel for too long? I hadn’t notice it until now though. My mind was too pre-occupied with Louis and the girl, apparently.

Gosh, gotta stop being so paranoid over Louis. It’s not healthy.

“Uhh, how long was I gone?” I asked.

“Well, practically almost the whole time of the party.”

Gulp. So, I’ve been gone almost the whole time. Great. I’ve technically ditched his party for who knows how many hours. What a nice way to get into the good side of your crush. Just plain awesome.

“Let’s get back.”

“Yeah, it’s freezing cold out here.” I murmured hugging myself.

It really was. Give some credit to the sudden gust of wind that pass by us. Well, what do you expect? It’s almost the end of September. Winter’s almost here.

“Here,” Louis wrapped his white tux jacket on me and held me closer to him. I immediately blush at his gentlemanly gesture.

“T-Thanks.” I mumbled.

“And that’s why we should totally get inside ASAP.” He gave me a smile.

Augh.ASDFGHJKL. Why the heck does he have to be such a cutie? I think I’m falling in love. Awe.

Ohmaygad.

“Marni! Where have you been?” Andrea shouted as Louis and I entered the hall.

“Sorry I was lost in the maze.” I apologized.

“Maze? What maze?”

“Well, this hotel has some backyard garden and a bushy maze to add to it too.” Louis explained.

“How did you find her anyway?”

“I saw her from the balcony, walking around the maze, clearly lost.”

Well, that was embarrassing.

“Didn’t think you’ll be playing hide and seek at this age.”

It was Zayn. He finally showed up!

“And now you show up. Awesome.” I sarcastically remarked.

“Sorry, something came up, so I got late.”

“May we all ask our guests to choose their dance partners and participate in the first dance of the evening?” Louis’ mom, Natasha announced.

“Dancing?” I raised an eyebrow.