Chapter 2

Tuesday, May 5th

I wake up Tuesday morning, yawning, rubbing my eyes, and managing to get up.

"You know the process. Get up and get ready lames, I say to the girls."

"No, were tired, they complain."

"Alright, you made me do this, I say."

I open the blinds revealing the annoying, terrible sun. They cover their faces with pillows.

"When I come out of the shower, y'all better be dressed, I shout."

I walk into the bathroom, and shut the door. I strip down, and turn on the shower. Once it's nice and hot, I step in. I take my body wash and rinse off my body. I relax and let the water take over my body.

After my shower, I wrap myself in a towel, and go back to my room. I grab an outfit and the girls are all downstairs eating by now. I rub lotion on my body, and I put on my clothes. I spray some perfume and walk back in the bathroom. I brush my teeth, brush my hair, and apply my makeup.

"Hurry up, Vanessa, my mom yells."

" I'll be down in a minute, I yell back. I grab my backpack, skate board, and run downstairs."

My lames and I grab granola bars and skate to school. Once we arrive, we all walk to our lockers and shove our skateboards in. I close my locker and then the guys pop up.

"I have pepper spray! I yell before realizing it was them."

" You guys scared the shit out of me, I say."

" Sorry, they say laughing."

" So Vanessa, I was gonna ask you, I have a math test next week, would you maybe wanna help me study? Jason asks scratching his neck, looking away shyly."

"Yeah, I say causing him to look up and smile."

"Great! He smiles."

" see you later then! I say as the bell rings."

- Weston's P.O.V -
Mario and I decided to make a video together today, since I don't remember ever making a video with him.

Yesturday, a random girl got added to our groupchat and she's my new bestfriend.

I don't think Mario likes her, or maybe he's just mad that they have a similar personality. Everyone else seemed to like her though.

I'm gonna ask her to do the video with us, and lives in LA.

No, I'm not a stalker. One time, I called her on accident, and it said the location was Los Angeles. So no, I'm not a stalker. But I just have to wait til her school is over.

"To: Groupchat"
Weston: Anyone down to do a video w/ me & mario?
Vanessa: buy me a ticket;))
Weston: were in L.A
Vanessa: how do you know where i live....
Weston: I guessed. You down?
Vanessa: idk. I have to help my friend study tonight
Weston: it won't take long
Vanessa; well... ok;)))
Nick: I'll pick her up, I'm on my way to your house anyway.
Vanessa: perfect! Sys!;)))

"Vanessa's P.O.V"
Weston asked me if I wanted to be in a YouTube video with him and Mario, so of course, I said yes. But don't worry! I'm not blowing off Mario. Weston told me it won't take long. So, I'll have enough time to go to Jasons house.

" I'll see you guys later! I say skating home before Nick gets there."

I get home and eat some food and brush my teeth. Then a few minutes later, Nick arrives.

"Hey, I'm Nick, you're not at all what I expected, he smiles. "

'Is that a bad thing? I ask."

"No. He smiles."

He drives me to a blue house, which I'm guessing is westons house? We park and walk to the door. We knock and a guy about my age, braces, blonde-ish hair, answers the door.

"He--Vanessa? He says shocked."

" That's me, I laugh."

" Come on in, he smiles."

Nick and I, walk inside and Weston guides me to the living room where apparently a kid name Zach is, and Mario.

"Guys, this is Vanessa, he says."

" Hi, I'm Zach, a guy winks."

" I'm Mario, another guy smiles."

"Im Vanessa, but my friends call me Vane, I smile."

(Btw vane is pronounced (va-neh).

"You guys wanna be in the video? He asks Zach & Nick."

They both nod yes, and we walk upstairs. Gentlemans, they let me walk up first, lol. I walk upstairs and Weston guides me into his room. We all sit down and he gets his equipment stuff ready. Basically, we pair up in 2, and do contests against eachother.

"I can be the judge, I say. No, it's fine, I'll be the judge, Zach says."

So Mario and Weston team up against Nick and I. After the video, we walk downstairs, and I text my mom.
" To: Madre"
Mommas. 😛
" From: Madre"
Whatchu need mamas? ❤
" To: Madre"
Can you pick me up? 🌚
" From: Madre"
Sure, I'll be there in a bit

"My mom's on her way, I tell them. "

"Awhhh, you have to leave so early? Weston pouts."

" I promised my friend, i would help him study, I say."
" Him? Nick says wiggling his eyebrows."

"No, were just friends, I assure them."

" How long have you known eachother? Zach asks."

"I've known him, since i was 2 years old, I smile."

" What's His name? Weston asks."

" Jason, why so many questions? I say."

" I have a question, why are you being so quiet Mario? You've never been this quiet, Weston says."

" Sorry, I've been texting someone, he says."

" Who? Weston asks."

" None of your business, he says in a rude tone."

" I think my mom's outside, I say awkwardly."

" Should we walk you out? Weston asks."

" No it's okay, I'll be fine, I say."

I get up and walk out to my mom's car. We drive home and Jason texts me.
"From: Jason 🐸❤💦"
Is it okay if we study at your house tonight?
"To: Jason 🐸❤💦"
Yeee, so I'll see you in a bit. 😛

I run upstairs and get my mathbook ready. The doorbell rings and I run downstairs. I open and Jason comes in.

"Hi, I smile."

"You ready to study? He smiles."

" Yeeee, I smile."

We walk into the living room and sit down. After we study, we decide to watch a movie. So we put on a movie. We both eventually fall dead asleep.

~~~~~~~
Short chapter, sorry! But I updated sooner than usual! This chapter was kinda dry & lame.
- Stay Savage. 🐸❤