Chapter 6

*Vanessa's P.O.V*

(FRIDAY, MAY 9TH)

I wake up and realize it's Saturday so I have nothing to do today, so I decide to just fall back asleep.

"WAKE UP!", Denise says smacking me in the face with a pillow.

"Its Saturday, ya deja me empas! (Leave me alone), I say.

"Get up and put this on, were going to the mall", Denise demands.

*At The Mall*

After all the shopping, we decide to go to the food court cause we're starving.

We buy subway and Starbucks and then take a seat.

As were eating I see Mario walking over here with his girlfriend and Weston so I quickly put my hood on and sink into my chair to hide!

"Vanessa? is that you?", Mario says.

"Ohhh, Mario, heyyy!" I say.

"Hey! we were just shopping and we thought we saw you so we wanted to say hi!" Weston says.

"Well that was sweet!" I smile.

he blushes. (cheesy ik sorry!)

"We actually have to go, my mom is waiting outside", Denise says saving my ass.

"Oh yeah, we have a thing", I say grabbing the food and drinks.

"Well it was nice seeing you!", Mario says.

"Yep! World peace and all that!", I say awkwardly as Denise pulls me out of the mall.

*Mario's P.O.V*
(thinking)

Vanessa has been acting strange ever since I introduced her to my girlfriend.

I wonder what's going on, maybe it's not because of my girlfriend, maybe it's something else, i hope she's okay.

whatever it is, it's blocking out our friendship and i don't like the fact of that.

~
~
~
~~~
Short chapter sorry guys!

IT'S 5:01 AM LIKE I'M SO COMMITTED TO UPDATING MY STORIES!

~
~
I will be uploading again later @10;25

So stay tuned!

STAY SLICKKK