Chapter 3

Wednesday, May 6th

I wake up Wednesday morning, all snuggled up in someone's chest. I get up and realize it's Jason, awake.

"I'm so sorry, Jason, I say."

" It's fine, he says."

"I'm really sorry, were gonna be late, i say."

"It's fine, Vanessa, go upstairs and get ready, take as long as you need, we can go to school together, He smiles."

"Thank you, i smile."

I run upstairs and grab a towel. I take a shower, apply lotion, apply deodorant, then I put on my clothes and curl my hair. I brush my teeth, and spray on some perfume. I run downstairs and grab 2 granola bars for Jason and i. I chuck a granola bar at Jason, and shove the other one, in my backpack.

"Let's go, I say handing him my extra skateboard."

We skate to the school and once we arrive we shove the skateboards in our lockers, and run to class.

"Jason & Vanessa, you guys are late, the teacher says."

"We're so sorry, it won't happen again, I say."

" Alright then, take your seats, the teacher says."

-after class-

"So, what did you and Jason do last night that made you late? Denise winks."

"That's disgusting, I say to Denise."

Ruth and Aileen laugh.

"Well then why were you both late? Aileen asks."

"Yeah, that's gotta mean something, Ruth says."

" We fell asleep watching a movie, on my couch, I say."

We all walk to our lunch spot. We sit down and eat lunch. It's awkward and silent until Alexis speaks.

"So, Vanessa, I heard you were with some famous dudes yesturday, Alexis says."

"I wouldn't say famous, they're youtubers. They asked me if I wanted to film a video with them, I say."

"How do you even know them? Jason asks."

"Remember, the other day, when I asked if any of you had added me to a groupchat? I ask them all."

They all nod yes.

"Well the youtubers added me on accident, I say"

"You lucky son of a bitch, Ruth laughs"

"It's really not a big deal, I say"

"How dare you sit here and tell me it's not a big deal, Denise overreacts."

"Sorry Denise, I'm just not a big fangirl, I shrug."

"That really breaks my heart, I hear a familiar voice say behind me."

I turn around and see Nick. I rush to hug him. & apparently Denise does too. What a crazy fangirl. I struggle to get Denise off of him.

"Sorry about denise, i laugh."

"That's okay, she seems...interesting, he says causing me to laugh."

"Thats just her, so what are you doing here, I smile."

"Weston asked me to pick you up, he wanted to record another video, Nick explains."

"I'm flattered, but I still need to ask my mom, I laugh."

"Thats fine, in the meantime, would you introduce me to your friends? He says."

"Sure, um, that's Ruth, that's Alexis, that's Denise, thats Aileen, and that's Jason, I say pointing to everyone."

"Nice to meet y'all, even though I just met Vanessa, she's like a little sister to me, he smiles."

"Thanks nick, I smile."

I text my mom and she approves. I say goodbye to my friends, and head into nicks car. We drive to Westons house, and park in the driveway. We walk up to the door, and someone opens it.

There stands.....
~~~~~~~~~
lol, you're welcome for leaving you on a cliffhanger. I'll update tommorow, if I can. My phone's bouta die, so peace out.✌😉
~~~~ Frogs are cool 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

By the way,
listen to the song
while reading it.
Probably too late lol.
J Cole Is Littt. 🔥
Stay Savage 🐸❤