Your Author Needs Help

Hi readers! Your author needs your help on decipher this unexplainable feeling. I have this feeling since I've met this person and I know I need to protect said person from everyone. When I'm around this person I feel nothing I've ever known and it's wonderful, but when they leave I'm hurt. I stay in my room for days on end, do you ever feel this way? Please help me, if you have. Sadly, when this person last came over I had an even stranger feeling knowing soon, I may never see them again. It felt dreadful. I know it's stupid to lay all you are out on the internet but, I've done stupid before.
My aunt is never there anymore, leaving all work to befall to me, and when she is, rejection, hate, and hurt. One night when she finally came home she tore at my heart,"you know after high school, you may never see ______ again. Maybe ________ will even forget about you." She knows my fears, abandonment and being forgotten, and laughed.
It was all better when person came over. I was beyond happy, person always makes me happy. But again, person left, thus the hurt and fear happened. Then dreams of person being killed in front of me and I couldn't stop it.

Please help your author......