16

Firstly, thank you for all the messages that you guys sent to me. They were amazing. I almost teared up one of the messages. It's great talking to you guys. Ily'all!

GOAL FOR THE CHAPTER :

30 COMMENTS ON THE CHAPTER.

Not edited. (Sorry)

"Why aren't you here yet?", Daniel Knight spoke harshly on the phone.

"Good morning to you too", I smiled. Memories of the Formal came into my mind. I blushed at the thought of seeing him again.

"Don't act like a stupid teenager, Kiara. I don't have time for your sarcasm. Tell me where you are", Daniel said. Wait, what?

"Jeez. Who died? I'm a few minutes away", I said over the phone.

"A few? What does that mean?", Daniel asked.

"Well, I'm-- Oh here we are-- Just a minute", I said. "I'm paying the taxi driver"

"Wait, you came in a taxi?", He asked.

"How else was I supposed to come then?", I said. I took out the money from my wallet and paid the driver. He helped me get the bag out of the taxi.

"You could've told me. Martin could've picked you up", He said.

"And why would I do that?", I smiled as I kept waking inside.

"Whatever, Miss Harper. Martin will meet you at the main gate. He will guide you through the process. Come and meet me inside", He said and cut the call.

I saw Martin standing there stiffly. I smiled at him and he replied a mere nod. Martin took my baggage and walked inside. We went through the counter where Martin sent my bag to the luggage to the Private jet. We passed security and and soon we were near the plane.

The plane was beautiful. It was white and blue with "Knight-142" writtern on it with gold.

"Mr. Knight is waiting for you inside", Martin said.

"Thank you, Martin", I smiled.

"You're welcome, Miss", He answered curtly. HE SPEAKS!

I walked inside the plane. It had 8 luxurious seats, a bar cabinet and a door separating it from the rest of the plane.

I saw Daniel sitting on the last seat. Even though his face looked absolutely gorgeous and his body seemed tensed. He heard my footsteps and turned towards me.

"What took you so long?", He said. His face was devoid of any emotion. He seemed annoyed.

"There was traffic", I answered.

"You should've left early, Miss Harper. I'm very disciplined on time schedules. I hate delays", Daniel said angrily.

"Well, calm down. I'm sorry", I answered.

"Just so you know you made the whole crew and the other members wait", He said harshly.

I took a gulp and my eyes got teared up. I nodded and I sat down on the seat away from him. I pursed my lips and covered my face with a book I had been reading since yesterday.

Don't cry over him! He is a stupid jerk!

"Ma'am", The flight attendant asked. "Would you like some drink?"

"No. She won't drink", Daniel answered before I could answer.

"Would you like something else ma'am?", She asked. I looked from the corner of my eye if Daniel was looking towards me.