24

HEY GUYS! What time is it?

ITS UPDATE TIME!

For starters, thank you for reading my book! I love every single one of you! Thanks to whoever took time out to comment.

Also thanks to @acaciairis for the dedication and to be the first ever cover someone has made for this book.

Goal for the chapter :

• 180 votes
50 comments
11 messages- private or board, both are included.

This chapter is dedicated to all those who feel anxious when they go back to school after a long vacation or holiday trip. (I feel y'all)

Not edited. Hehe.

The thing about having a great time and an amazing vacation is that it doesn't last forever. After the vacation, comes emptiness. After a great party, comes a hangover.

After spending a week with Daniel knight comes the day when I go back to school.

I woke up like a trash bag. Not just physically but also felt like one. My hair was messy and my legs hurt because we had walked a lot in Disneyland the previous day. I got dressed in my normal clothes and took a deep breathe before I walked downstairs.

"Good morning", My father greeted. My father, was a normal man. I mean, he was addicted to collecting comics he was pretty chill. He watched breaking bad with me. Yeah, that's a whole new level of chill.

My father was an accountant by profession. He worked for a firm which was located down a couple of blocks. He hated gym- a trait we both shared. Same, dad, same.

My mom and my dad met at in a studio. My mom had her counter of designed clothes set up. The connection was almost instant. My dad recounts it as "your mother tricked me into loving her" and to this my mom says "love is blind and so was I when I married him"

Hilarious, I know.

"Good morning", I greeted. "How was the dinner at Aunt's?"

"It was bad", My eleven year old brother said while chewing the cereals. "The baby kept crying and aunt had a hard time managing. We have to go to Aunts place again tonight. Aahahhhhhh save me ki"

"For what?" I asked. "Don't act like that Mason. She has the best cookies in the world"

"Moms helping her with the baby. She is having a really really hard time figuring things out herself"

"Mason!", Mom squealed and lightly hit him on his head. To this, Mason laughed. "Don't talk like that about your Aunt"

"It's true!", Dad muttered lowly and we all laughed.