26

HEY! I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A NICE DAY!

GOAL FOR THE CHAPTER :

190 votes and 40 comments!

I don't usually do this but I'd really like if you check out my other book which is called "The Good Boys" I'll really appreciate if you do so :)

Not edited! (Sorry, love)

The first thing I did after Daniel Knight left was take my MacBook and look for Zoe. I needed to know who she is and why Daniel doesn't want me to know anything about her. I did not like how he dodged the topic and never gave a straight answer when it came to her. I felt a pang of jealousy as I understood that whoever it was, had such an effect on him that he refused to even talk about her.

"Daniel Knight and Zoe Jones"

I clicked on the link as I scrolled across pictures and articles related to the duo. I saw some really cozy pictures and I felt a sinking pain in my chest. Ignoring the weird way my body and mind were behaving, I clicked on the first article.

After I gathered enough conclusion from the articles which said that they dated for four years and then she reportedly cheated on Daniel with Jake. Four years was a long time. And I couldn't imagine how much it would hurt if your girlfriend cheated on you with your best friend.

It made sense why they don't talk anymore.

The next morning I went to school. Well, it wasn't a great choice as I slept through most of the classes because I was very tired from last night. After Math, the bell rung indicating that the school day got had finally gotten over. As I walked outside school campus as I detected the frame of Elise walking on the opposite side of me.

"ELISE",I called out for her as I walked outside the school. She stopped and turned towards me. A huge grin appeared on her face as I walked near her.

"HI!", She smiled as she locked her hand with mine.

"So, would you like to accompany me to Daniel Knight's birthday party?", I asked and she squealed. I saw Andrea, Luke and David look in our direction as soon as Elise squealed.

"Yes", Elise said and as we walked towards our friends. "I've already decided what I'm going to wear. I'm so glad we're going"

"Where are we going?", Luke asked.

"To--", Elise stuttered.

"To Will's house actually", I answered. "He's helping me with the things I've missed"

"That's sweet", Andrea cooed and winked. "So, are you going to "homework and chill?"

"Can we come along?", Luke asked and David hit him on the head as we laughed.

"Yes you can", Will walked from behind. "You could binge watch a show while we complete things and we can join y'all"

"Sounds fun", David said. "I'm in"

We got inside wills car as I remembered that I had to ask Will his family name. It was funny how I did not know it even after being friends with him for long. In my defence, those were some busy months.