Taehyung (Angst) Part 1

(Warning you, since this is the last Angst Story, might as well make it long!)

"(Y/N), I can explain, I didn't want to work with him. He forced me!" Your Sister Aka Colleague KoEun said. She agreed with you that she will never betray you and will work for you. She never kept her promise. She secretly worked with your boyfriend, Taehyung. You were extremely mad at her.
"He forced you? Jesus Christ KoEun why would he?" You yelled. She was at a loss for words.

"Because...well you see..." She couldn't say anything. Your chuckled and walked away from her. "(Y/N), wait!" She was going to go after you but stopped.

"Wait til I teach that Bitch a lesson." You whisper angrily. You walked out the doors and then walked home. Once you reached home, your kicked off your shoes and stormed into the living room.

You threw your bag on the sofa and dropped on the sofa in tears. "What a liar. A damn liar." You forbid yourself from ever talking to her. Unless you needed to.

{10 minutes later}
It was now 11:00pm and you still didn't sleep. You were in bed but you were tossing yourself around. You heard the front door open then footsteps up the stairs. The door slowly opened and you faked being asleep. It was Taehyung. He smiled and walked over to you and kissed your forehead.

He was starting to get dressed for bed until he heard you say, "Honey. My sister." He looked at you surprised then asked "What about KoEun?" You laughed and said "I'm never talking to her again." He was quite curious on why you would never talk to your sister again.

"Why?" He asked. "Because she's a liar. I don't like her." He walks over to you smiling and lays next to you. "I understand. Hope this will surpass soon." He looks at you with a smile and hugs you close. You both fell asleep.

{Next day}
"Hey (Y/N)!" KoEun called. You looked at her and ignored her. You carried on walking but she caught up with you. She grabbed your wrist and said "Hey. I'm sorry." You bit your lip and swung your wrist out of her hand. You had a meeting today that involves discussing the work conditions and how to improve the marketing. Get this. KoEun's there.

{10 minutes into the meeting}
"Any ideas for improving marketing?" Taehyung asked. You payed attention while KoEun kept glancing at you.

"We can maybe show better quality in the advertising." KoEun suggested. Taehyung nodded. You thought of another idea. "Flee market. We can open up a flee market to give public people a little taste of our products." Taehyung pointed at you and said "I like that." Everyone seemed to agree with you. KoEun looked a little pissed at you.

After the meeting, you and KoEun seemed to be the ones left in the room. You were packing up everything and then you both were leaving the room. KoEun pushed you and walked out the door first. You chuckled and said "Ignorant little hoe."

You stormed home to see Taehyung on the sofa watching TV. You threw yourself next to him and placed you head on his lap. He stroke your hair while you cry. He looked over to see you in a mess. "Aww Baby. What's the matter?" He asked while kissing your cheek.

"Nothing. I'm just stressing." You lied. "Bless you Jagiya. Want some tea?" He gently whispered. You nodded and you say up and he walked to the kitchen.
______________
Here is part 1 finished! This is sort of a mixture of family and relationship. Hope you enjoy. Thank you for reading my stories. I might start Fluffs next. The cute ones. Bye bye! ❤️
~Shania