♤1♤

•When he's having a rough day and you were his stress reliever.

WARNING: This one contains inappropriate stuffs (smut), so if you don't like it or not into those. Skip this one. ALSO it contains swear words. If you're under 16 or 18 please don't read this or skip to the next page. 
I'm warning you.

But anywaysss to some of you, have fun my loves ~~ (^・ω・^ )

"ALL OF YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE IF ONE OF YOU WON'T TALK ABOUT WHY THE SIMPLE JOB FUCKED UP, HUH?!"
You woke up into a loud yell by your no other than boyfriend, The Joker. You already knew the reason why his acting like this early in the morning, since it's always like him waking you up by his bunches of kisses on your face or him teasing you first thing in the morning, but probably not today.
'They probably messed up the job' you thought, slowly getting up from your shared bed with him. As your feet hit the ground, you stood there still for a solid 15 seconds before stretching your body. You turned to your side and saw that you are wearing your oversized with 'I belong to the Joker' right in front of the shirt.
As curiosity hits you asking yourself with bunches of questions, you decided to go downstairs to his office to check if everything is alright since the place was now in complete silence.

The moment you reached your destination, you placed your ears to the wooden door. Slightly checking if they're a still there and heck yeah you were right.
As you are about to open the door, the door knob immediately turned and the door slams open with full or force and reveals bruised faced henchmans of joker. You turned your glanced at him, looking in complete concerned. "I'm sorry" you whispered to one of his henchman, as he turned his head towards you and shook his head.

"M'lady, it's not your fault-" And as he was about to finished his sentence you heard the Joker called out for you, causing you to apologize at his henchman for interrupting his reply and made your way inside of the office.
"Lock the door" he said seriously, not turning into your directions. Since you don't want to envolve in any trouble, you obeyed what he asked.
"Come closer" you took a step closer to him and as you were about to asked him he pushed you against the wall roughly. It's didn't bothered you why he did that since he have done it to you, not just once.

"You know, daddy's having a bad day"
"Poor daddy, is there something I could help you with? " you purred, swaying your hips sexually causing him to groaned and bit his lips with his metal teeth. He grabbed both of your hands as he held it tight. "No teasing the daddy, baby girl. Only I can do that" he said roughly pressing his lips against yours, kissing you roughly with full of lust and desire towards you.
"Whatcha gonna do if I'm going to ignore your rules daddy? " you said, completely getting into since you can't hold it.
"A punishment must be given" he replied but as he finished his sentence, you kneeled down to the ground. He looked down on you smirking, knowing what you gonna do and it made him so amused.
You unzipped the zipper slowly and grabbing his hard member.
"Oh look daddy, you're so hard right now" you teased as you slowly stroked it up and down.
This made the joker groaned even louder and tightly gripping to your hair.
"You are such a bad girl".
That's all he can managed to say, causing you to smirk knowing that you're the only one who could make the joker like this.

(A/N: also this is my first time writing smut sooo, I hope I don't messed it up. Let me know if there's needed to be corrected ('▽`). )

"I've always been a bad girl Mistah J" you stood up, placing both of your arms on his shoulders as you pushed him not to roughly towards his office table. Without a word, you went back to kneeled down again and keeping on doing your business with his hard member.
Sucking and licking the tip to tease the joker, luckily you succeed on teasing him since he won't let you do tease because he said he's the only one could tease.

You heard him moaning your name, begging for more so you decided gk go even faster with him and this cause his knees to go slightly numb from the pleasure you gave so much.
Without a warning, he came into your mouth as he demands you to swallow it and you obeyed your loving boyfriend.
The joker adjust himself to look more decent that he was earlier and this cause you to laughed slightly.

"What a nice stress reliever Y/N" he whispered through your ears, moving closer to you.
"I told you I could be the only one who tease here, you disobeyed me. I call it for a 'punishment' then" he laughed but not in a maniacally way, but in sexually way. A huge wave of chills ran throughput your body as you looked back at him smirking, signalling that you're up for a round two.

•A/N: So what do you think? I messed up right? Oh well. ('・ﻌ・')

I'll be waiting up for request if any of who would request for one. Don't hesitate to tell me okay? I don't bite lmao.

Thanks for reading this one and stay crazy! 〜(^∇^〜)