♤4♤

•The Joker was having a nightmare about losing you which scares him and he shows his good side to you in the morning.  For you ONLY

•Joker's P. O. V•

I just got home from another 'business' I attended with,  and as you all may know it's not just a normal business.  Of course, it does include explosions and well... People dying. 'Ha! What do you expect.' I smirked in my thoughts of what just happened later.  It is a long very what happened but,  you don't need to know that now right?  It's not gonna be a joke if I explained it to you. 

Getting out of the Lamborghini and hurriedly walked inside the mansion to find her.  Who you may asked?  Well,  it's the person who made me smile and laughed again,  the person who understand me from the beginning,  and the person who lobed me truly,  which is Y/N. 
"Sweets?  Are you here?" I called out but...  Strange?  Every time I got home and called out for her she would always ran towards me hugging and talking about how much she misses me even though I was just lost for a couple of hours. I growled in confusion,  having thoughts on probably she escaped but no,  I know she wouldn't do that.  She promise me that she won't leave me.

An idea suddenly came through my mind. 'Maybe she's in the room,  sleeping hm?' I thought as I suddenly made my way towards our shared room.
What was I expected to see was her,  peacefully sleeping in the room or always doing the things that make her a lot attractive but no...  I was wrong.  I stopped from my tracks when I saw her,  crying and packing her stuffs. 

"Y-Y/N?  What are you doing?"

She didn't even dare to looked at me which causes for my chest to sting. I decided to walked up to her and know what is this all about,  and why does it suddenly got into this?  The thing that I don't want to happened in my life,  which is seeing her leaving me. 

"Y/N... "

"Joker,  just stopped okay?  Harley told me everything.  At first I don't want to believe it,  because I know you're not that type of person anymore but... Why? " she said trying to make it sound like she's not in pain or anything. Seeing her in pain and crying like this makes me want to hurt myself, I promised not to see her like this and just make her laughed or smile.

"Why what?  I don't know what you're talking about and what?! I didn't even dare to be near Harley anymore,  just NO." I growled in thoughts of Harley as I ran my fingers through my green hair.  "I don't need you're explanation, J...  I'm done with you.  We're...  O-over" hearing her said those words is just, painful. So is this what pain feels like huh? Great.

"Y/N,  No!  Please don't leave me." I grabbed her hand but I can't hold her that tight. She pushed me back and slaps me on the face. I didn't fought back, I didn't got to that. I can't just be like that to her.
I was screaming her name but she didn't looked back,  as I saw her...  Completely leaving me behind. 

~~~~~~~

"Babe?  Wake up, are you okay?" A familiar voice said, as I shot my eyes open and sat on the bed immediately.  Breathing heavily and sweating this much was my first time.  I looked around and everything was pretty much normal,  everything was in place... Even my Y/N.  I hugged her tight as I saw her sitting beside me, confused on probably what's wrong as she just giggled which I would always find cute about her. 
"Y/N, you wouldn't leave me behind...  Right? "

"Such a silly question J, I told you I wouldn't leave you right? I love you very much and I can't do such a thing like that"

I smiled, completely listening in every word she said and I was satisfied, hearing it.
I hugged her tighly as I pulled our bodies to lay back down to the bed. "I love you too so much, Y/N. I promise to make you laugh and smile and everything you want me to because ... I can't bear seeing you leave me".

She giggled again,  as she wrapped her arms around me and kisses on my lips. "J,  I promise you okay?  I won't leave you behind".