♤Part three of #2♤

Since a lot of you is asking for this,  so why not give it to you guys! 
Why?  BECAUSE I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!  ♡♡♡
and I'm back now!  I'm happy now that I have time to update this. 
Thank you so much for the comments I've been receiving lately,  I'm sorry I couldn't response because right now I'm only using data (゜´Д`゜) but I will try to response to every of you soon! 

Now,  here's the thing you've been waiting for! Have fun reading sweets!

~~~~~~~~
Joker's P. O. V

"I...  Told you Mr. joker.  You've got the wrong Harley"

What is this?  Why is she all dressed up like Harley?...  Ugh teens these days,  they're confusing me.  They are so weird.

My thoughts were cut off when I heard Harley happily squealed and ran up towards her. 

"WOW!  YOU COSPLAY ME SO GOOD! I bet ya trick Pudding so bad!" She laughed so hard which causes the girl to blushed slightly. 
Cosplay?  What is that?  I don't understand. 

I made a fool myself in front of a teenager. 

Y/N's P. O. V

I saw the Joker facepalm to himself.
'He's probably embarrassed by what he just did to me.  He really did thought that I was his Harley'
Harley on the other hand,  was still laughing to hard to him.  "Now now,  I gotta go guys!  I just came back to grabbed my bat.  I forgot to bring it!  HAHAHA I'm robbing some banks Mister J!" Harley walked out of the room before the Joker was about to say something. 

"Uhm... Mr. Joker,  can I leave too?  I think my friends are looking for me" I said while taking off the jester hat and revealed my H/C,  H/L hair. 
"Can I see your face before you leave?" I blushed so hard,  shocked that he was so soft by asking this favor.  Without any hesitation,  I used the jester hat to take off the make ups all over my face and revealed what I really looked like. 

I turned my glanced at him and saw him that...  He was shocked and... His eyes, it looks like he was about to burst into tears?  It was so obvious in his eyes.  I don't want to assume anything but,  that's what it says.  He growled afterwards and pushed me out of his house. 

'How rude!  What was that all about?'
I sighed in confusion as bunches of questions were rushing inside my head.  I shrugged it off and started to walked away and find the way back home. 

Joker's P. O. V

It's...  Her
I thought she's dead?!  But... How?! 

I quickly grabbed my phone and called my Henchmans and Harley.

"She's alive... "

What do you think?  I put a little bit twist in it and CLIFFHANGER XD. Sorry guys.  Hope you like this as well,  and I'll be back with a new one shot because I'm writing it now. (=^-ω-^=)
Wohooo another one for one day?  AMAZING.