The party pooper and some popcorn

Chapter 1- The party pooper and some popcorn

"But mum!" I shouted.

"No Rebecca you're not going. Its just some stupid high school party! Its not like the world will end if you don't turn up!" she exclaimed.

"Ugh!" I sighed. "But Mason's expecting me to go with him!" Mason is my next door neighbour, best friend and my crush. I have liked him for as long as I can remember. He lives right in front of me so we see each other daily.

Suddenly the door bell rang. My mum and I both looked at each other and dashed for the door. She beat me to it and swung it open. "Oh hello Mason. Rebecca isn't going to the party, sorry."

I ran upstairs to my bedroom, opened the window and shouted down to the front door. "Text me!" Mason looked up and smirked. I had just realised. I still had my pj top on! It was very revealing and showed some cleavage. "Oh jeez!" I closed the blinds and heard him chuckle! Pervert.

I grabbed my phone from my bedside table. I scrolled through my contacts until I found his name.

To Mason:

Hey! Sorry about the party. Mum's not letting me go because she got a phone call today from the school about my lack of enthusiasm. She wasn't happy.

I couldn't help but daydream about Mason in class so I wasn't paying attention.

From Mason:

Its okay. Want to come over for a movie night? I have popcorn ;)

To Mason:

Yeah I'd love to! What time?

From Mason:

Now! Don't bring anything you can wear my clothes ;)

I love wearing Mason's clothes. They are always soo warm and baggy.

I dashed over to the door. Knocked twice then entered like it was my own home.

Authors note~ hey guys thanks for reading! Please vote (if you liked it) and comment!!