Respect My Happiness Part 1

Trey and DeAndre outfits at the top

Enjoy 😘

" OH'  FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK' " Camryn screamed squirting soaking the sheets of the bed while Trey made love to her pleasure hood using his fingers.

Camryn was finally done and collapses from arching her back sitting on her shoulder and Trey gave her a wet kiss

" What you want for brakefast
daddy " Camryn said catching up with her oxygen and she was getting there.
" Everything, I hungry like like a starvin' muthafucka' so take yo thick' beautiful ass in that kitchen and cook for me " Trey said getting out the bed walking towards the bathroom to shower.

" I can't cook sexually sweaty " Camryn said getting out the bed being sake to limp sense hubby' decided to take it easy on that p*ssy this time.

Camryn picked up her white panties putting them on and followed him inside the bathroom

" Join me then " Trey said.

" No touching " Camryn said.

" That's not gon' work " Trey said.

" Can you at least try, the last time we had sex in the shower I got pregnant " Camryn said.

" Actually the last time we had sex in the shower was just yesterday but I'll try " Trey said.

" Oh' yeah and deal " Camryn said.

" Cool " Trey said.

-

Aqua Pov

" Hey bitches did you'll miss me "

" Anyways it been 2 years of hell for me ever since I got out that coma, when my fucking daughter died I just lost it "

" I never went to college, that life just not for me and Ion' care if I can still go, I'm not fucking going but on the other hand I started partying partying more, fucking whatever I laid on and whatever could get in my panties and please me, nigga's call me that loose loose pretty p*ssy "

" That's a good thing wright "

" Oh' yeah and I'm a cocaine addict "

" I love sniffing lines of it, the smell of it, tasting it, and I love the taste of alcohol so much, I love them both so much that I do them together and I love it "

" It makes me happy but now at this point in my life I really wanna' change for the better and become a born again virgin but I need help to change "

"  I need DeAndre Maxmill, he can help me change, fuck if he still with that ugly puppet light brown color bitch, shut I don't forgot her name "

" Slumjae I think "

" Before I get to them I need to get someone out my life, my pimp Tony "

" Wish me luck, oh' yeah and it was nice talking to you'll again "