Back To Work

I know I'm late and I'm sorry but I'm about to make it up to you'll and before I start this chapter I just want to let you'll know I did some thinking and I'm gonna end this book at chapter 30

Meaning 9 chapters left

Check out book 4 cover

Camryn and Sonjae outfit at the top

Remember Trey is played by Papi howard and Tray bills is the younger version of him but it's the same person
DeAndre is played by Lucas Coly

Sonjae is played by instagram *bundleofbrittany*

Camryn is played by Lira Galore

That's all

Enjoy

Tuesday

Camryn Pov

" I'm in me and my husband studio building and I'm choreographing for Fifth Harmony for a festival concert they have coming up soon while my husband is downstairs making hits for artist "

" Carmen sleep in her nursery room that has sound proof walls so she can't hear a thing "

" It feels good to finally be Back To Work but in 2 more years it's back to baby making time "

" That don't mean me and hubby' gonna ' stop fucking "

" We do have needs "

-

" Ok last time, 5..6..7..8 hit 1 hit 2, slide 3 up 4 and 5..shimmy' shimmy' 6..shimmy' 7...shimmy' 8 and snap, great job " Camryn said.

" You have a gift " One of them said.

" Awwwww' thank you and I wish you'll the best of luck at you'll
festival " Camryn said walking away to get a sip of her bottle of water and the girls let her stacks of hundreds inside a yellow envelope on the table and left.

Basically 5,000 dollars every hour and they worked with Camryn Mercer for 10 hours so they just paid her 50,000 dollars in case

Sonjae walked in

" You not ready " Sonjae said.

" Calm down, we're gonna' make it " Camryn said.

" Cam you know I got a lot to do today, I got to go pick out interior decorations for my tattoo shop and meet up with this wedding planner " Sonjae said.

" Aight' I hear you just stop nagging me , I hate it when you do that, I just need to get changed and take my baby girl home and call over my mom to babysit then we can go do everything you need to do and I have to kiss Trey goodbye before I leave here " Camryn said.

" Promise me no bullshit today, the doctor said I can't be stressing " Sonjae said.

" I promise " Camryn said and her cellphone went off.