Beat Yo' Ass

Enjoy 😘

Camryn Pov

" Me and hubby' are finally sitting at our beautiful prepared candle light dinner and the chef did a great job preparing us T bone juicy hot and ready steaks with brown thin delicious rice and french green
beans "

" Trey made sure he had our stake sauce on the side "

" Cierra came and got her daughters, they was so happy to see their mommy and Cierra looked happy too but she didn't tell why "

" I'll call her about that later "

" Carmen is sleeping in her room and I only have this hour to spend with my husband before he has to go "

" I don't want him too but he has to, I understand "

" I guess, it's nothing I just get lonely "

-

" Cam what's wrong " Trey said pouring himself a glass or champagne.

He already poured his wife her glass and handed it to her

" Nothing " Camryn said real low looking down nearly mulping.

" Come again " Trey said.

" Can we just change the subject " Camryn said.

" Nope now talk " Trey said.

" You won't get mad " Camryn said looking up staring into her husband beautiful eyes.

" I won't get mad " Trey said.

" I know you have to leave and go to work but I hate how long you stay gone at night, I hate when you tell me not to wait up, I don't know why you think I like going to sleep alone Trey but I don't, I need you at night, I need you to be here for me and your barley here at night, I hate it " Camryn said not trying to cry but it's hard. 

She's been holding that in for a long long time

Trey sighed

" Don't we always do what we haven't do to survive Cam cause' I could've sworn you knew that " Trey said.

" I do know that but I just hate it when your gone, you tell me what your doing and I believe you because I trust you so this isn't a insecurity thing " Camryn said.

" Good cause' that's exactly what I was finna' start thinkin' " Trey said.

" I just don't want to wake up and end up finding out something really bad happened to you and you ended up dieing..." Camryn cut herself off as tears slid from her eyes of just the thought of it.

" I didn't get the chance to say goodbye, you be gone so long that I wake up the next morning and find you eating brakefast meaning you was gone all night and I know your working but Trey is that all your doing cause' if it is then I'll let this go and we can enjoy the rest of our dinner " Camryn said.

" Yes that's all I'm doing, it takes real time to make a hit that's that's what I have to make every time, hits, but sense you complainin' so much how bout' you just come with me and hire a baby sitter to watch Carmen while we're gone, baby I be missin' you at night too baby " Trey said.

" No I can't do that, I wish I could but no, how bout' you just work on the hits with the artist in the morning and I'll have you at night and maybe afternoon because I'm trying to make this work but you be gone too long for me daddy " Camryn said.

Trey smirked, he just loves when his wife call him that but he needs it focus

" We have a home studio, I can go back to working from there and barley go to the outside studio sense most of my work will be done from here, is that better " Trey said.