How Does She Know Us?

😩😩😩 uggggh I couldn't stop thinking about Camryn and Trey

So I decided to be extra nice today

This is the only Worth It update today and then I get back to the You Mine updates

That's all

Enjoy 😘

Sonjae stormed away towards DeAndre office and DeAndre sighed annoyed following

Sonjae made it inside and picked up a wine glass throwing it at the wall screaming her head off

DeAndre eyes widen while he walked in closing and locking his office door behind him

He didn't expect that

" Jae calm the fuck down " DeAndre said.

" Who the fuck was that bitch and How Does She Know Us " Sonjae asked pissed off of the bullshit' random drama that just occurred downstairs.

I will post this girl later in the story

Back to the story

" You askin' me like I'm supposed to know " DeAndre said but also lying.

" Then how did she know all that stuff about us, the way she came at me, first I had to deal with crazy ass Aqua wanting you but now that bitch, DeAndre if you have something you need to tell me now is the perfect fucking time, I'm pregnant and I refuse or be stressed, Camryn said it's no where near good for the baby anyways " Sonjae said.

" No, I don't know that girl " DeAndre said on a slick looking away with his eyes.

Sonjae caught that

" Liar, who the fuck is she, we can't get married of I don't trust you, be honest with me and I won't be that mad " DeAndre said.

" You promise to you'll stay on chill " DeAndre said.

" It depends on what you say " Sonjae said.

" Ok remember 2 weeks before I proposed to you and we were on break because we got tired of always arguin' " DeAndre said.

" Yeah " Sonjae said getting nervous.

" One night I went to relax at one of my chill out spots and she was there, we had a one night stand and I haven't seen her since, Ion' know how she managed to pop back in my life but baby I promise you that's all that happened, it meant' nothin' " DeAndre said.

The only reason why Sonjae wasn't mad because they was on break, they was broken up for no longer then 3 weeks and the night they finally made up is the same night DeAndre proposed and promised he'd change

He did but that was only a year ago, he's been nothing but amazing ever since

" Ok, you need to handle her before I do, Dre I love you and I'm tired of being nice and fighting for something I already have " Sonjae said.

" I'll handle her " DeAndre said.

" Good I'm going home, see you
there " Sonjae said leaving giving his lips a peck along the way.

-

" Repeat that " Trey said looking at her with a straight face.

" Damnit' Trey you heard me " Camryn said.

" Yeah but I just wanna' know if you got the balls to say it again " Trey said.

Camryn was taken back