Two.

.......Jace......
I was sitting in the couch with my bestfriend Cole. He was telling me his girlfriend was coming over to visit us, and she was bringing food and for that I was grateful. I never really liked hanging out with friends that much but Cole and his girl Alexa have been with me since freshman year in High school.
I know im a badboy and everything and I appreciate the fact that they stuck with me throughout even though I was an ass and everything.

Yeah, I am a badboy. I sleep around, have tattoos but no piercings. I smoke too. Don't get it twisted just because I am a badboy don't mean I should have piercings

I sighed and leaned into the couch when i heard the doorbell ring.
I turned and looked at Cole who was also looking at me.
I glared at him .
"Fine fucker. This is your apartment so im letting it slide" he stated and walked tothe door.

"Jace" oh Lord. I rolled my eyes and groaned. More loudness to my peacful quiet day.
"Alexa" I said and stood up to give her a hug." I kinda miss you Lex." I said after letting her go before Cole turned into a killing machine.
Like one time I hugged and gave Alexa a peck, Cole broke my nose. And since that day I swore never to hug Alexa for more than 5 seconds.
"I missed you to buddy."
"It seems you grew an inch shorter shorty" I said with a grin on my face.
She was about to say some thing when Cole cut her of.
"How was Africa?" He asked. I knew he missed her dearly. They skyped four times a fucking week. As of that wasn't enough, they always had phone sex. And that for me was disgusting.
"Fine hun. I made alot of friends and even met on the flight here. Her name is Jade" she said and showed us a picture of this Jade girl.
She was beautiful.

I continued to stare at the picture and she is stunning I tell you.

"Ooh she's calling." Alexa said and excused herself.

"She is stunning" Cole said to me. And I nodded " I wish we could get her for you maybe you would stop sleeping around with those poor girls." Cole added. He was right. I needed to stop and I wanted to stop. But I just didn't know how.

My thoughts were cut short when Alexa came back with a smile on her face a broad one at that.
"She is next door." She said and my eyes almost popped out of its sockets.
I knew a new girl moved next door but I didn't bother to welcome her. I mean what the fuck im I going to say to her. ' hy welcome' I could have said that and go back to my place but that would seem stupid.

"Lets watch Pretty little liars" I heard Cole say. I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone. Sometimes I felt Cole was the female in their relationship. Just then my phone started to ring, playing I Know by Big Sean and Jhené Aiko. It was my mom calling.
Either she was calling to tell me to stop sleeping around or she was going to say something very important.

"Hello sweetheart"
"Hy momma"
"Your father is having a dinner party in 3 weeks and he wants you and your friends there"
"Why my friends?"
"Well he knows you don't like any of his friends kids and you would try avoiding them which means you'll leave early". I groaned internally knowing she was right. "I hope you bring a girlfriend soon. Bye sweetie".
I hung up, stood up and walked to my room because those two dimwits are making out and on my couch and soon it would put to be something different.

****************

I was walking to my apartment building when I saw the most amazing creature ever seen jogging towards me. I was stunned she was stunning, incredible beautiful.
She's hot.
She was slowing down as she drew closer to me.
Fuck, what was I going to do.
Do you believe in love at first sight? Because if you do then I am not crazy

Wait what im I thinking. I smacked my self internally before realising she was talking to me.

"Sorry I didn't catch that. What did you say?" I said.
"I asked where Kings apartment building is." She asked again.
"its up ahead. I can take you there." I said. I expect to be smirking but no there wasnt any emotions on my face. We walked quietly to the building. I wanted to spare glances at her but my head wasn't moving.
We got there in no time.
"Thank you. I am Jade I just moved here last week. "She said and extended her hands.
"Jace." I said and looked at her hand before shaking it.
She quickly pulled her hand back. I guess she felt what I felt.
Hopefully she will accept me.

Like and comment
Love
Beni....