Six.

Jace pic

...JADE...

I agreed.

I agreed to be Jace's fucking girlfriend.

Why did I agree in the first place.

Honestly I wanted to say no but then my father will not believe me if I said I had a bf so Jace was actually right.

And according to my dad, my number was already with the guy I was to marry.

I hadn't noticed I spaced out until I heard Jace snapping his fingers.

"What?" I asked feeling angry all of a sudden.
"Don't get your panties twisted hun. You spaced out." He said and smirked.
I rolled my eyes and looked around my apartment finding where decorations are really needed.

I suddenly felt someone's eyes melting me and turned to face Jace. His face was inches away from me. I instantly feel heat rush to my cheeks.

He leaned in closer causing his lips to brush against mine.
I was about to protest when I heard the door bell.

"I'll get it." I murmured and he just nodded.

I opened to Alexa and Cole.

"Hey. " I greeted and ushered them in.

"Cool apartment. " I heard Cole say.

"So the gang is meeting up. And they want to meet Jade because Alexa won't stop talking about her to the rest." Cole added

I heard Jace growl behind me. Something tells me he doesn't want me to meet the 'gang'. And that makes me want to meet them.

"Okay Coolio. " I say. "Lemme change" I add looking down at my outfit.
They nod 'okays' and I walk of.

I return minutes later to find Jace watching t

I return minutes later to find Jace watching t.v , Alexa and Cole busily texting on their phones.

I clear my throat to tell them I am ready.

"Let's go." I say

"You look beautiful babe." Jace pulled me closer and I whispered.

"Thank you hun." I say to him and give him a peck.
He smirks and lets me go.
I look at Colexa.
#thier ship name
They look really shocked.
"What are not telling me mehn?" Cole asks Jade and playfully hits his arms.

"Where are your cars?" I asked them.

"Its being repaired." They all respond at once.
I raise my eyebrows and shrugged.

"SHOT GUN." I heard heard Jace yell and run to my car.

I buckled up and plugged in my phine to play music.

I tap on Senile instrumentals by young money.

"I see someone is a fan of hip hop." Cole said and Jace snickers.

"AUGHH...High in the video, fuck with me, hella raw, raw got a little riddle, riddle, twerk for a starStarted from the- like Christina, got a million/Millian;

Infrared blam if a nigga shout, don't get packed out, pro'lly hear the paparazzi when I back out." Jace raps and I nod my head to the rhythm of the beat.

I smile.
My turn.

" Can you see now? Are you senile?Can you see now? SenileCan you see now? Can you see now?Can you see now? When you see a nigga, don't be actin' senile
Sky dweller check, helicopter pad, droppin' off a body bag, money talk,
guess I got the gift of gab
Don't interject, don't intercept, you ain't on a jet, you ain't meet a bitch with this kinda money yet
Yeah, I got an Audemar, I ain't set the time once and I know they say they shine, I ain't seen 'em shine once
All these rappers is my sons, and I'm always nine months; man if this was baseball, I ain't let 'em slide onceDo you see now?
You playin' D now?Oh, you wanna beat me, how?
Oh, you the number one draft in the league now?
R-r-ride down ya block, doors twelve o'clock, Lambo, the drop, bike niggas, ain't stoppin' for a cop
I got this shit locked tighter than a bear hug; when them bitches rap, niggas need an ear plug
Can you see now?"

I sing the chorus and rap Nicki's part.

"Oh wow. My bestie can rap. In your faces dudes." Alexa shouts behind me and I laugh hard.

"Jade Nana Hammond. Will you be my bestfriend?" Cole asked.

"So you gon' do that to me huh.? Jace said and sniffs and fakes hurt.

We all roar in laughter.

I park my vehicle infront of the university hostel.
We all hop out with Alexa nd Cole running towards the building.

"My friends can be a little over the top. So don't take any offence babe."
He said and kissed my cheek.
I heard people gasp around us.

We entered a dorm filled with 3 guys and 3 girls including Colexa.

"Yo Jace man. We heard you was with one other shawty. Where she at?" I heard one guy say.
Wow rumours spread really fast here.
"This is Nick, Kenny, Viola and Zoe." Jace introduced me to the gang after I came out of hiding.

"Hi I'm Jade."
I waved and introduced myself.

"You is that girl Lexa has been talking about.
Damn you hot." Nick said
Jace growled beside me.

"Sorry man." Nick said.

"So where you from girlie?" Zoe said.

"Ghana" I respended. Jace led me to the sofa and sat.

We played games and talked a little about ourselves.
Apparently they all met in highschool and gained admission into the same uni.

Jace and I went back into my apartment. We continued to talk before he bid farewell to his.