Five.

...JADE...

My mouth was hanging.  I was surprised and shocked. I felt sorry for Jace.
Our fun day was cut short by his 'girlfriends' boyfriend passing out.
"He really liked her. He would always talk about how sad he felt when he slept with other girls." Alexa said but I just stayed quiet not knowing what to say.
"Jade." My heart almost exploded when I heard the voice that spoke my name. I turned around to look at Jace
"Yes." I replied.
"Could you please drive me back. Being with a couple will just annoy the shit out of me." He said pointing to Cole and Alexa. I understood what he felt.
"No problem."

I buckled up once I entered my vehicle. I plucked in my phone to listen to music.
I ended up playing Hey you there by souja boy.
I heard Jace chuckle beside.

'Hey you there

Hey you there

Hey there

I see you over there'
I sung along.

'I seen u yesterday

You didn't even wave'

I started laughing hard when he started laughing he started singing. 
3 songs down and we were a few blocks from our building and my phone started ringing. I answered to quickly coz it was my mom.
"Hey mom"

"Dearie. Could you turn the music down a notch." My mom asked.

"Jace could you please do that for me? " he nodded.

"Jace, who is Jace. Lemme hear your voice Jace."

"Hi Mrs. Hammond. " I tensed when he said mrs.

"Oooh" my mom squealed." You sound so sexy."

" oh my gosh mom." I screeched

"So is he your boyfriend?"

"No"
"Yes" we replied at the same time.
I glared.

"Good Lord.  You have been keeping your mother in the dark about me. After all the kisses we shared"
I heard my mom gasped.

"Anyway this is good. It will keep your father from doing what he was about to do." My mom said

"What was he going to do?" I asked not really sure of it.

"Well you know. That arranged marriage he told you about. " I widen my eyes.

" he did not tell me shit. I am not getting married to someone I do not fucking know." I was boiling with rage now.

"Im sorry baby. He said he told ypu and you had no problem. If I were you I'd go right there and tell him to fuck off.  And I would take my boyfriend with me." She said.

"Bye mom." I said and hung up.

*********************************

"Dad I have a boyfriend so I would appreciate it if you would cancel that marriage deal." I said and hung up. That son a bitch. He thinks he is my father so he can dictate my life for me. Then he must be fucking joking.

I was sitting in my bedroom when there was a knock on my door.

"Hey, can I come in?. Alexa  and Cole are having sex and it's kinda annoying me. Plus we need to talk." Jace said once I opened the door. 
I stepped aside for him to enter.
"Thank you."

I ushered him a seat.

"Im okay." He said when I was bringing him water. I nodded and put the water back.
"What do we need to talk about?" I asked as I sat down on the counter.

"Its about your father getting you a husband." He said and I nodded urging him to continue. "I was going to show of Shelby to my parents to let them know I am old enough to take over the family's business after college.  Thats where you come in. I need you to be my girlfriend. In this case you will get your father and 'arranged guy' of your back and your dad will not think of you as someone who can't make decisions."  He said and my jaw was on the floor.
"Close your mouth bae. You might catch flies." He added.

"You want me to do what?" I asked.
"My girlfriend." He answered.
"Not even your fake girlfriend."
"Nope. I want our dads to ask around and know that we are not faking it."

"This is crazy." I shook my head.

"I know. Im begging you." He begged. He looked so adorable sitting there with those brown eyes and full lips.

"Okay. Fine."

Comment x vote

Love,
Beni