Three.

Jade's pic

"Jace" he said and shook my hands.
I quickly pulled my hand back. I felt electricity surge through my body and shivers down my spine.
I got lost when I went jogging and I met him and asked for directions and thankfully he was heading towards the direction I asked for.

I shrugged of my meeting with Jace. Today, Alexa was coming over and coincidentally she was going to attend the same university as me. At least I wouldn't be alone. I quickly took a shower and tied my braids into a neat bun. I wore my jeggings with a white tank top and normal slippers. I decided to bake cookies to await her arrival before we had our girls day in.

I took the last batch of cookies out when when I heard the door bell ring. I opened it to reveal a beautiful lady with blood red hair and green eyes wearing a yellow summer dress and ballet flats.
"Hy girlfriend" Alexa greeted and gave me a warm hug. I hugged her back.
"Welcome to my apartment. "
"Thanks." She sniffed the air "I smell cookies." She said.
"Yeah you do. I baked them." She instantly beamed. "You know how to bake? I could never stay in the kitchen without burning it down" she said and made a sad face. " I just buy the food and send it over. Cole knows I cannot cook to save myself." She finished and I cracked up laughing at her.
I told her to make herself feel at home before we start our girls day.

***************************
I talked about everything and I mean everything. From our first cramps to sex. Ex boyfriends and fucking issues.
We ended up sleeping in my bed. And as far as I was concerned, I was meeting the rest of the gang tomorrow afternoon.

After using the washroom I went back into my bedroom to find Alexa sprawled on my bed amd I ended sleeping on the floor.

Thud.

Thud.

Thud.

Thud.

Who the fuck was waking me up? I swear im going to fucking kill the person.

"Wake up bitch." I smiled intoy pillow hearing Alexa's voice." Why did you sleep on the fucking floor? This ain't Ghana where you can sleep on the floor naked because of the heat. You could get fucking pneumonia." I just stared at her as she kept ranting on and on and on again. "Get the fu-" I cut her short by throwing a pillow at her. I would gladly get pneumonia and die. This world has nothing for me. Everything died for me when Blake-
I cut myself short when tears almost sprung out of my eye. I quickly got to my feet.
"You can use my bathroom. " I said before leaving my room to use the other bathroom.

*******************************

I was heading out to meet Alexa and her people. I was supposed to meet them at a sports complex. I entered my vehicle to head out. I connected my phone to play playlist.
The first song was PANDA.
I sung along as I drove off.  I made sure not to get into trouble with the authorities whole driving.  I didn't want to get my first ticket or even get arrested for over speeding.

I parked in the lot on my arrival. I plucked out my phone, wore my shade re adjusted my outfit before stepping out of my car.

Like and Comment
Love,
Beni.