Gathering the Characters

All of life is an act of letting go
But what hurts the most is not taking
a minute to say goodbye

-:::-:::-:::-:::-

Bold and underlined is Dragonesse

-:::-:::-:::-:::-

In the centre of the Barbaric Archipelago sits a small boggy island named, Berk. The dragons once again were pillaging the island. Stealing fish, grain and vegetables. A young dragon by the name of Spook snuck by the chaos unnoticed. On it's back there sat a young girl and small hunting dragon.

She slipped of of the dragons back to face the village. "Spook," she spoke in grunts, hisses and snorts "Will you wait for me?"
"Yes, mistress I will. And will you in turn be careful?" She smiles and nods. The smaller dragon slipping into her satchel as she walked towards the village.

The village was in complete and utter disrepair. There were Dragons and Vikings desperately fighting for the food and supplies that the Vikings had collected. She headed to the forge in search of Hiccup.

A small night terror stuck it's head out of her satchel, and hissed a quick "Careful" before going back into hiding. She continued on her way.

She sees Gobber charging out of the forge and into battle before spying the small lanky teenager sneaking out. She hops into the forge to cover for Hiccups absence.

"STOP! Just... stop." Stoick's voice is heard and she takes that as her cue. She pushes her way through the crowd of Vikings to the ground.

"Make sure he gets there. I have his... Who are you?" He asks looking at her.

"Astoria. I'm here to show you all the future, if you continue on this path, Cheif."

"Nobody can know the future! It is IMPOSSIBLE!"

"There is no such thing as impossible, only improbable. You should know this." She grins impishly. She looks down and riffles through her satchel. Finding what she was after for she hands it to the Cheif. "You shall need this to get there."

"Aren't you coming with us?" Stoick asks.

"No, I still need to pick up one more person, I'll meet you there though." She runs from the village, as Stoick and Gobber look at the map. They head over to the docks with the teens and best warriors and set a course for the mainland.

"Hurry up! We're late" Spook whines. Astoria runs over. She frees Imrys, and clambers onto Patience's back.

"Well if we are late we had better hurry." and with those final words Spook takes flight to the isle of tomorrow with the small dragon on his tail.

-:::-:::-:::-:::-

The isle of tomorrow was home to the dragon sanctuary, the same one that Valka had called home for over fifteen years. As Spook flew toward the land, Cloudjumper flew to meet them. 

"Who are you?" Valka asks.

"Astoria, Valka."

"How... I thought everyone... What..." Valka's shocked reaction was hilarious to Astoria.

"No time to explain. Now would you like to see your sons fate?" Valka blinked back tears and hurriedly nodded her head.

"Cloudjumper knows where to go, now don't let the Vikings see him." Astraea warns.

-:::-:::-:::-:::-

"Gah... What's taking the wee lass so long." Stoick growls. At that moment a masked stranger apears from around the corner. Stoick glared at the figure. The lady gasps as her eyes rest on Hiccup. She rushes over and reaches out but then draws away.

"Er... do I know you? Who are you?" he asked

"No you don't know me" Valka replied sadly.

-:::-:::-:::-:::-

Spook lands around the back entrance where Cloudjumper is waiting. The seven dragons following start complaining in various forms of: "What are we doing here?" She holds up her hands and shushes them.

"Your here to watch as a boy successfully creates peace between Vikings and Dragons." This was met with indignate protests.
"What of our Queen"

"I can't tell you that, but the sooner you head inside the sooner you see what happens" They drag their claws as they walk in.

-:::-:::-:::-:::-

"Sorry I'm late, I had to go take care of something. Now I want you all on your best behavior. And no wepons" as the Vikings passed her, all their weapons no matter their size was draw as if by a magnet, as Gothi passed Astoria held out her hand and the elder reluctantly handed over the staff. After a thorough investigation of the staff she handed it back to the owner who snatched it back and hobbled into the large hall. "Now don't worry you'll get your weapons back when you exit the building."

-:::-:::-:::-:::-

Astoria clapped her hands for silence. "We shall be watching a moving picture with sound about all of your futures. The moving picture we are watching is called How to Train Your Dragon, it's about coming of age and figuring out who you are." Stoicks face resembled a tomato as he grumbled something unintelligible about dragons.

"This is stupid, why do we have to sit here and watch a useless moving picture when we could be watching me fight Hiccup!"

"Merlins beard, Snotlout if you don't want to be in excruciating pain right now I would suggest SHUTTING THE HELL UP!" the Vikings were confused with the strange growling noises the girl made at the beginning of her sentence.

"Make me" She calmly walks over and releases Imyrs. Snotlout was left in a writhing in a state of immense pain.

"Now any more complaints? Good, and one more thing you'll be watching it with some dragons"

-:::-:::-:::-:::-

The edited version I am going to actually try and finish this this year although if I have a heap of homework I won't