Atlis Archives: File #00125

Atlis Timeline

October 9, 1913: Medrick von Alman is born in Berlin, Germany. Shortly after, he is moved to the United States of America.

1931-1940: Medrick attends college.

March 2, 1943: Dr. Medrick is drafted into World War Two.

January 14, 1946: Dr. von Alman presents his idea of an anti-terrorism group for the United States to destroy the remaining devoted Nazis in Europe.

February 2, 1946: Dr. von Alman becomes head of the Anti Terrorist Link Intelligence Service Program or A.T.L.I.S. Program, and the group is deployed into Europe.

1946 to 1960's: The A.T.L.I.S. Program eliminates many Nazi threats all over the globe.

1957: Dr. Medrick changes his last name from von Alman to Atlis due to his dedication. He marries Marie Henderson.

December 3, 1958: Andrew Atlis is born to Dr. Medrick and Marie.

1960's: The A.T.L.I.S. Program losing funding from the U.S. after a series of international issues. The exact point of the closure is classified by the United States because of the payout made to Dr. Atlis after shutting down his program.

April 22, 1985: David Atlis is born to Andrew and Linda Atlis.

1993: Ezekiel Maxon, Garry Hines, Tyler Cooper, and Edward "E" Tolbert are born.

May 3, 2000: David Atlis enters the United States military.

November 5, 2010: Lt. Atlis saves the life of Senator Gabrielle Andrews from a Scorpion terrorist assassination. She says if he ever needs anything, to come to her.

March 30, 2013: Lt. Atlis gets approval and funding for his private military service, the Atlis Military Corporation.

July 4, 2013: Atlis opens its doors.

February 9, 2014: Maxon, Hines, Cooper, and Tolbert escape a Scorpion Training Camp and join Atlis.

June 19, 2018: Atlis is tricked into shutting down resulting in World War Three.

December 3, 2020: Scorpion conquers most of the globe including North and South America and Asia.

April 2, 2025: The 2025 Squadron (Maxon, Maxon, Hines, Hines, Cooper, Tobert, and West) defeat Scorpion in New York City, NY. The United States of America becomes the United States of Atlis, with Ezekiel Maxon becoming president.

2025-2100: The Golden Age of planet Earth.

August 26, 2001: Commander Alex Maxon, head of the United States of Atlis's military force, meets Benjamin Crane for the first time.

August 29, 2100: Atlis Command Ship, The Washington, is attacked by a Crane Military Corporation ship, beginning the Crane-Atlis War.

September 4, 2100: Crane Military Corporation takes over most planets and destroys the Council of Peace.

September 5, 2100: Crane Military Corporation is revealed to be Scorpion after Alex Maxon returns to Earth.

September 8, 2100: Operation Fail Safe is activated.

September 9, 2100: All major cities on Earth are hit with nuclear bombs. Operation New Hope is activated. Benjamin Crane dies.

September 10, 2100: Atlis surrenders to Scorpion, ending the war. Scorpion takes control of all Atlis planets and the New Hope Domes on Earth.

August 13, 2111: Presumed dead Alex Maxon, awakes under the care of Atlis Technology Company.

September 4, 2111: Attack on Scorpion New Hope Dome Three is a success.