Personnel File #000001: Ezekiel John Maxon

Last Name: Maxon
First Name: Ezekiel
Middle Name: John
Status: Deceased
Birth: February 22, 1983
Death: December 2, 2091
Personnel Number: #2025-22A7
Position(s): Special Operations General; President of the United States of Atlis
Related Personnel: Carter Alexander Maxon (Encryption Officer)
Notable Involvment: The Battle of New York (2025); The 2025 Squadron (2025); First President of the United States of Atlis (2025-2045)

Bio: Ezekiel John Maxon, first born of Rob and Katie Maxon, was born February 22, 1983 in the suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia. He became older brother of Carter Maxon, an Encryption Officer. In his youth, he befriended three boys who would later join the ranks with him: Garry Hines, Tyler Cooper, and Edward Tolbert. During their days in junior high, the boys got into some trouble and brought their parents to send them off to the Georgia Central Military Academy.

When the boys arrived and their parents departed, they were loaded onto a truck and sent to middle Tennessee to a camp that would be later know as the Scorpion Military Academy. There the boys were put through rigorous training and harsh conditions. Ezekiel eventually had enough and devised a plot to escape. The boys set off a nuclear bomb, destroying the camp and barely escaped by the help of one of the Scorpion lieutenants.

Ezekiel brought his group to the Southeast Regional  Atlis Fort where they were enlisted because they had valuable information about Scorpion. Atlis finished their military training and assigned them to the Special Operations division. There, they became some of the most respected and decorated officers in Atlis.

When Atlis fell, the group was fighting in Europe where they hunkered down in Fort Eagle until the New European Empire kicked them out. In 2025, the group reclaimed the fort and made a move on America. In New York, Ezekiel proved himself a valiant leader and took down the Scorpion leader. Scorpion fell and Ezekiel was chosen to be the President.

No term limit was set and Ezekiel served as President until 2045 when he retired. Under his leadership, the U.S. grew and repaired itself. Ezekiel launched the world into its golden age.

Eventually he settled back down in a small, rural country town in Georgia, married, and had three children. Ezekiel John Maxon passed away from surgery complications on December 2, 2091. He left behind a legacy as the second most important man Atlis ever had.