plans

* Morgan's POV *

"I like Naomi" I finally admit, to him of all people: Trevor. He starts to say how I have some competition before my heart stops, and I look behind Trevor to see Naomi standing at the staircase. I'm shaking and want nothing more than to vanish. Thankfully, Artasia came in clutch with timing, because as soon as Naomi started to open her mouth Artasia opened the front door.

"My mother says I need to come home immediately." She quotes her famous line that I am for once thankful for.

"Oh me too me too" Trevor blurts out, and I take this as my opportunity to get out of here.

I follow Trevor to the front door and sneak under his arm while he waves goodbye to Naomi.

I walk up to Artasia and give her the biggest hug I can. We stay like that for a few seconds while I just take in the fact that she saved me. When we pull apart she looks confused but I don't say anything. Instead the three of us frown at each other and begin walking up the road. The sidewalk feels never ending and after what feels like eternity we make it up to the main road. Artasia and I wave to Trevor as he walks away with a blank expression on his face.

Weird.

So much adrenaline is pumping in my veins. She heard it. She fucking heard me confess my feelings for her.

"How smoother could I get?"

Now's not the time for jokes, though. I can't face her. The look on her face; she was so scared, and confused, and disgusted.

"What am I gonna do?" I ask myself.

"About?" I go stiff as I remember Artasia is sill walking with me.

Well there's no point in hiding it now.

"I really like Naomi and I just screwed everything up." I sigh.

"You did that in the thirty seconds you were inside for?" She asked, genuinely curious.

"Shut up Artasia," I start, "don't get smart with me. She actually likes yo-" I freeze.

"Shit SHIT." I yell, completely unaware of the fact that Artasia is oblivious of everything.

"Wait WHAT? Naomi likes me???"

"I'm the worst. She's gonna hate me."

Artasia stops and grabs my hand, making direct eye contact with me. Nervously, I back up a little. Her eyes dart from my eyes to my lips and then back up to my eyes. I gulp, my back against a lamp post, unable to get away, unsure of what's about to happen.

"I have a plan" she smirks.

Before I know what's happening her lips are against mine and everything makes sense.

Naomi is going to be so fucking jealous.