Chapter 1

"Mommy, can I go play by the woods?" I asked mother.
"Yes, just be careful mi niña". She told me.
-------
I was making a castle of mud, so I went inside the woods to look for some sticks. Just then I heard a growl and looked up into the red eyes of a grey wolf.
I started to scream when it got closer to me.
Just as the wolf was about to attack me another wolf tackled the wolf with scary red eyes to the ground, I recognized that wolf as my daddy.
Just then more wolves started to come out, I ran to the pack house, when I got there I quickly told my mom that dad was fighting with a wolf with scary red eyes and that more wolves came out, she told the others and all the adults quickly went outside. She then told me "Stay here baby, I have to go help your father, don't go outside".
She shifted into her silver wolf and started running into the woods.
I wanted to help daddy too, so I went outside and started to run in the direction she went in.
When I got there I saw lots of blood and dead bodies.
I started looking for mommy and daddy, when I saw them fighting I ran towards them. "Mommy! Daddy!" I yelled. The both of them turned to look at me and looked at me with panicked eyes.
Just then I saw 2 wolves running towards them, but before mommy and daddy could react the other wolves bit into their necks and they went limp.
I went into shock, but quickly recovered when Alpha Blake and Gamma Carter killed the wolves that killed my mommy and daddy.
I looked around and there weren't any of the bad wolves anymore.
I quickly ran back to the pack house and started to cry, mommy and daddy were dead, and it was all my fault...
I shot up sweating and crying, 8 years ago my parents and many other pack members died in that rouge attack.
I calmed myself down and looked at the clock, it read 5:00 am, so I quickly got up and changed into a grey hoodie, light blue jeans and put my white converse on, I brushed my teeth and pulled my light brown hair into a ponytail.
Then I went downstairs to make the pack some bacon, eggs and pancakes, I got the plates, cups, forks and the juice and set it on the table after that I went to check the time and it was already 7:00 am, so I went to look at the calendar and it turned out to be my birthday, I was finally 16 and hopefully I will find my mate, I can't wait to get out of there.
I got my backpack and quickly left to school before the others got down and beat me.

A/N

Hey guys, this is my first story, so sorry if it's bad.
I will post the next chapter soon.
Bye.