Chapter 7

•4 years later•

•Essie's POV•

"Hurry up we're already late!" I yelled to Faye
"I'm almost done!" She yelled back
I sighed and waited another 5 minutes.
Just as I was going to go and get her she came down the stairs.
"Finally! it was about time!" I huffed and she just laughed
"Oh you know you love me" she said teasingly
"Yeah yeah whatever" I said as I walked out of the house and locked the door. We got inside my car and we were off to our photoshoot.

It's been 4 years since I left my pack, I am happy here in L.A.

Let me tell you what has happened in those 4 some what painful years.

2 years after I got here, my uncle Charlie was diagnosed with lung cancer, a few months later he passed away, I was devastated. He was like a second father to me.
I don't know what I would have done if Faye wasn't with me.

A few months after he had passed away, I found Alicia's number in a notebook and called her, and at first she was surprised and didn't believe that it was me, then she was mad at me for leaving her without saying goodbye, then I explained what had happened and she understood, she told me some things that had happened in the pack while I was gone, she also told me that Alexander was kind of depressed, and that he was now the Alpha of the pack. I told her that she couldn't tell anyone anything about me, and she promised not to and after that we talked every week.

2 months after that, one night I was getting ready to go to sleep when I suddenly got an unbearable pain in my abdomen and chest, it went on for a long time and then I passed out from the pain, the next day I called Alicia and asked her if she knew why that happened and she told me that it was because Alexander was mating with another girl, I was a crying mess when I found out.
1 year later she told me that the girl he had mated with is now the Luna of the pack, but she didn't want to tell me who it was, so I just let it go. Almost every day I got the same pain, but it doesn't hurt as much since I've gotten used to the pain.

Me and Faye are still model's for VS.
We've made some friends there.

We got to the photoshoot and they put our makeup on and then we got changed into the outfits.
About 4 hours later we were done and we went to the mall.

Me and Faye went to the food court to subway and bought our food.
We went to sit down at a table and started eating and talking about random stuff.
"Can I ask you something?" Faye asked me
"You already did" I smirked at her
"Smartass" she mumbled under her breath
"What were you gonna ask me?" I asked her
"I was wondering if you wanted to go to Virginia with me, for a few days, I found out that my brother lives there, a couple days ago he called me, I don't know how he got my number, but I need to see him, and I don't want to go alone" she said hesitantly

I thought about it for a few minutes, it's not like I'll run into them, right?
I could go visit Alicia while we're over there, I have been wanting to see her, I mean, it's been 4 years since I last saw her.
"Okay, I'll go with you" I told her after I made my decision
"Oh my god! Really? I love you so much, you're the bestest friend ever!" She said and hugged me tightly
I just laughed and hugged her back
"What do you wanna do?" I asked her
"We should go pack, since we're leaving tomorrow in the morning" she told me
"What? Why didn't you tell me before?" I started panicking
"Please calm down Essie, take deep breaths" she told me
I did what she said, and after a few minutes I was okay.
"Let's go back to the house, you drive since I'm still not completely calm" I told her and gave her the keys.
We got in my car and went to the house.
After a few minutes we got there and I opened the door and went to my room to pack.

After about 1 hour I was finally done and went downstairs to get something to eat, it was already 8, so I started making dinner, I made enchiladas, Faye's favorite food.
After 1 hour they were ready, I called Faye down and we started eating.
When we were finished I washed our dishes and I went to take a shower and then changed into some pajamas

After that I went to Faye's room to ask her what time we'd be leaving the house.
After that went back to my room and set my alarm and went to sleep thinking about what's could happen while I'm in Virginia.

A/N

Hey guys, I might post tomorrow.
Bye❤